Supreme 2008 F/W

fiveagain

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^ did you see my stock rundown above? should answer your questions.

re: ramalamadingdong's update - the constructeds he are the usual solid color l/s pocket tees plus a striped jersey crew neck that was solid body with some kind of pseudo-jacquard thin stripes (rain camo gives a kind of weird image). it looked cool but the cotton material was pretty scratchy

&* i wouldnt mind seeing some TYO Line up pics

people always sleep on the second day and they always restock maybe i unchain myself from desk and go take a look

ms sally why dont you do another walk by and report

i thought restocks were on saturdays usually? i wanna swing by on my lunch break but there's no subways near my office that go close enough to broad/laf.

i'm digging the boars head but i'd look like such a fat ass wearing it. do they even get boars head in cali? the monaco one is ok, but every collar poppin d-bag in college who thought it was cool to have "vintage posters" had that image on their walls. the bronson t is too overdone, the mad max is just ehhhh, chaos and black prez are pretty lame. i like the jfk and hulk ones. hulk kinda reminds me of the older cartoony images they used to print.

flannels are "baggy" however i havent tried on myself. There are Football tees in stock as of today.

Boars Head is nation wide, although it is about $1-2 more anywhere but NY. Its funny that once i moved here i became convinced that there is better meat than the Boar. However it is ubiquitous and rather affordable. Especially on sale which C-town is rife with.