Supreme 2008 F/W

fiveagain

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LA wasnt as crazy as I thought it would be. Got there at 11, jumped in line, got what I wanted. Leather bomber was really thin and looked low quality. Didnt check the price though. So that saved me some money. Flannels were $118. They had Anarchy logo pins for $4, Mini Mag lights for $14, 3M box logo keychains were $12.

Flannels are still smediums. Dont know if the tees fit wonky like last season or not. didnt buy any.

LA wasnt as crazy as I thought it would be. Got there at 11, jumped in line, got what I wanted. Leather bomber was really thin and looked low quality. Didnt check the price though. So that saved me some money. Flannels were $118. They had Anarchy logo pins for $4, Mini Mag lights for $14, 3M box logo keychains were $12.

Flannels are still smediums. Dont know if the tees fit wonky like last season or not. didnt buy any.

damn, that's a shame about the bomber quality... anyone out there catch the price?

situation was even more retarded than s/s launch. unless you knew someone or cheated you most likely had to wait at least 2-3 hours. if you didn't get there by 3:30-4 you were drawing dead.

leather bomber looked great actually, better than last year's. 488 iirc. varsity is seriously ill. chore jacket was a little light but also very nice, 2something iirc

the striped hoodie was made in china. that and the box logo ones were the only fleeces available

other goods not previewed were box logo decks that were pretty cool, they were finished in a way that the woodgrain shows through. also a woodland camo velvet camp cap joint with check jacquard

other stuff in stock:

bright plaid flannel

wool cruiser

pinstripe baseball cap - these were actually made by a legit baseball sourcing company that i can't remember the name of, fit crazy big

oxfords and military shirts

field pants

football tops

kings and block logo beanies plus plain solid ones

box plaid flannels

tartan and box logo new eras

not in yet as far as i can tell - feel free to correct me if i'm wrong

hooded field coat

coaches jacket

cord duffel coat

leather down

mont blank anything

trooper hats

scarves

plaid crew

world famous, cord script, halftone, diamond 5 panels

striped sweaters

can't believe i just typed all of that, must be bedtime

^ nice thorough rundown.

only thing to add is that i saw the striped sweaters (nice) and the wilderness parka (flimsy, cheap feeling) on the rack in NY. denim was in stock as well.

there were constructed tees and long sleeves, in solid colors and some kind of raindrop camo type stripe pattern as well.

cant say i agree about the quality of the bomber - seems like a pass at least until there is a sale. and even then...

The pinstripe hats are made by American Needle.

which flannels are you talking about? the box plaid or the bright? or both?

do the varsities fit true to size?

^ nice thorough rundown.

only thing to add is that i saw the striped sweaters (nice) and the hooded field coats (flimsy, cheap feeling) on the rack in NY. denim was in stock as well.

what was the price on the hooded field?