Supreme 2008 F/W

fiveagain

to answer the state's question

i go to school at UNH, i just wear beaters (old vans or old hi tops) when its snowy and my nice shoes when its dry. im thinking about maybe getting some desert boots for this winter but who knows. i never wear tims tho...

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no way am i reading all that shit.

www.ebay.com is doing pickups.

that's the smartest thing that's ever been posted in a supreme threak. there are people that do this for a living, why ask for help from people who don't. consider it a tax on living in a flyover state.

glad to see CYC, and i like the collegiate pullover

but a little too llbean and the striped zip up hoodie could be abercrombie.

i'm really liking the fact that it's mostly c&s, and hopefully that will keep the hypebeasts home and the stuff on the shelves for the first weekend at least. but i'm still assuming that anything with "supreme" written on it will be gone by saturday.

the tartain plaid new eras look nice too, but they'll probably be the same flimsy material as the last tartain plaid

are the oxfords the same exact ones they did last a/w?

where's the hyped item? JFK can't really be it, right? there MUST be box tees. and probably in fuckin awesome colors, given the color schemes of everything else

edit - think the hypebeast kids that originally only wanted the tees are now going to buy the other stuff, just b/c it's supreme. especially since there's not a particularly hyped item?

since this isssss in superfasion...

for you nyc/northeast/ilivewhereitgetscoldandwet cats:

what kinda footwear are you rocking w/ these jawns? y'know, you've got your camo field pants, your jfk t, your leather down jacket, your beanie... wtf you are you rocking out w/ on your feet? tims? red wings? vanes?

w

timbs with the mentioned outfit mentioned is fiyah, mad 94 steez with the ill leather and camo pants

edit:

Timberland field boots, anything less would be undignified.

listen to this guy

Online store stuff

2zdt1lf.png

Looks like

1. Varsity Jacket

2. Chore Jacket

3. Hooded Field Coat

4. World Famous 5-Panel

5. Hooded Duck Jacket? Chore Hat?

6. 94 Posse 5-Panel

7. Halftone 5-Panel

8. Box Logo New Era

9. Mountain Parka

10. box logo pullover

11. Backpack

12. Box Logo Pullover Hoody

fuuuuuuuck no wonder i'm feelin' these so much.. :(

EDIT: even if it doesn't turn out to be inspired by SF, that's all I see when I look at them. :\

looks like ski mountain inspired... it does say 'mont' as in mountain... 90's ski hill logo?? definitely not streetfighter...

looks like ski mountain inspired... it does say 'mont' as in mountain... 90's ski hill logo... definitely not streetfighter...

THANK YOU for telling me that, now I can just focus on that fact and not buy Supreme stuff..

I saw it as a possibility though, considering how 90s Street Fighter II was and how there's a new one out now, and even triumvir has a Capcom collab.. lol.

hmm that'd be a good look

though i was hoping vancouver would get some love (unlikely but one can dream)

re : f/w preview

i liked some things but i dont feel that too many of the items are that compelling to me yet.. Knowing me though i'll probably end up beasting over some things as they grow on me

The only thing that are must haves for me are the field pants, chinos, the milli shirts, and maybe some of the 5 panels. Some of the outwear is dope but it never gets cold enough around here to wear that stuff. The sweaters are alright but I couldn't really see myself wearing any of them. By the way anyone know how the pants usually run?