Supreme 2008 F/W

fiveagain

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

since this isssss in superfasion...

for you nyc/northeast/ilivewhereitgetscoldandwet cats:

what kinda footwear are you rocking w/ these jawns? y'know, you've got your camo field pants, your jfk t, your leather down jacket, your beanie... wtf you are you rocking out w/ on your feet? tims? red wings? vanes?

yo nigs i was being serious. just curious.....

These are being severely slept on.

Best outerwear in IMO.

supreme-2008-fw-9.jpg

supreme-2008-fw-46.jpg

this looks super thick, I might get the blue one

supreme-2008-fw-32.jpg

Everything else is cool but look like shit you can find at lands end like the flannels and field coats except those cheap stupid radar hats that you can get from the Africans for $5.

since this isssss in superfasion...

what kinda footwear are you rocking w/ these jawns? y'know, you've got your camo field pants, your jfk t, your leather down jacket, your beanie... wtf you are you rocking out w/ on your feet? tims? red wings? vanes?

Timberland field boots, anything less would be undignified.

i get the feeling those of you have busted a nut on the outerwear are going to be really bummed when you see them in person.

yeah dude. the mountain parka looks like the same build as this spring's paper thin field jacket. leather down jacket looks fucking great though. i think that and the chore jacket are my fav outerwear pieces.

Truthfully out of the whole preview the hooded cord and crusier jackets are the only things that have really got my dick on hard. Both thick enough for the burly Canuck winter. The varsity and field jackets are both nice, but the former is a bit too flashy for me to actually rock, while the latter could have really done without the fur lining on the hood (unless of course it turns out to be removeable).

I was really surprised at the chore coat and other duck/ work wear influenced pieces though. You'd think that if that was the look someone was going for they'd just go straight to the source and cop Carhartt or something in that vien, prob for less too.

I was really hoping that they'd do something similar to the football tee from spring/summer but in a long sleeved version. Hell I could even roll with a rugby jersey.

And as for shoes prob gonna be the usaul Clarks (desert treks & wallys), whatever crappy vans/nikes I happen to be rocking, and probably those Neighborhood Adidas boat shoes that are dropping soon (no hypebeast :( )

i know dw was joking about the field boots but they're not a bad shout. i'm thinking wide wale cords and duck boots myself.

Sorta. Supreme ones are trash (as has been discussed) but green/brown isn't a bad look. 875's are dope but I feel like they're more of a work wear style, which does work with a lot of this stuff (chore jacket, cruiser, etc) but just isn't my thing right now.

And after looking at this collection a few more times, I'm a little less excited for some of it. There is a lot of stuff that knocks it out of the park, but some of the more basic work wear stuff could be emulated for half the cost I'm guessing.

i get the feeling those of you have busted a nut on the outerwear are going to be really bummed when you see them in person.

i know dw was joking about the field boots but they're not a bad shout. i'm thinking wide wale cords and duck boots myself.

f/w flannels were more expensive btw so i'd guess 120ish?

Its not a secret, the only pieces that are practical for snow weather are the down leather, corduroy duffel coat, cruiser jacket and Hooded field coat

I wish I had bought these type of flannels when the came out.

354x354-2008060400130.jpg

world famous duck 5 cap must cop

JFK mabey for 28 i hate when they do that little supreme box it makes the shirt look tacky

Varsity that says sacred heart university ouch that is my university and it is close to NYC and those are the school colors i might dab in never wore a varsity before though.

irish olympic beanie must cop

winterwonderland 5 panel must cop

scarve depending on the price

this season is toally going in the direction that i brought myself in, back to my high school old school AF steez, hope there is more instore that isnt in the preview.

the tripple S is iffy that blue and grey looks tuff but waht is in the back and how is the fit that looks like a fitted you want to wear tight and bend the brim.