Supreme 2008 F/W

fiveagain

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The striped ballcaps are o/s no?

i'm guessing "o/s" means one size? if so, they aren't. they come in sizes 7-8. but they DO fit big, so you might want to size one down. for example, if you are a 7 3/8, you will probably want to go down to a 7 1/4. they aren't new era - they are made by american needle, known for their replica vintage baseball apparel.

here's some not-so-good fit pics of the cruiser jacket. size large. for reference i'm 6'3" 195 pounds. i'll get my girl to take better ones of me later or something ..

DSCN2821.jpg

DSCN2822.jpg

"red an black lumberjack, wit the hat to match"

Quickly checked out the wool cruisers at Nomad this weekend - the beasts were swarming so I was in and out in a few minutes - but they looked good, esp. for retail from Supreme. Nomad was marking up craze and charging $455 CDN for em, but maybe I'll check for em on sale. Black/blue is the color though IMO, already have a black wool peacoat and red/black is too flashy for me.

"red an black lumberjack, wit the hat to match"

Quickly checked out the wool cruisers at Nomad this weekend - the beasts were swarming so I was in and out in a few minutes - but they looked good, esp. for retail from Supreme. Nomad was marking up craze and charging $455 CDN for em, but maybe I'll check for em on sale. Black/blue is the color though IMO, already have a black wool peacoat and red/black is too flashy for me.

hey man, i think you pm'd me about a pickup a while back? i can't remember, was super busy with life so i got kinda behind on stuff.

anyways, if you want one for retail + shipping, get at me .. they are still in supreme nyc and retail is $298 bones.

definitely feeling that lumberjack steez homey, my lack of a beard and ability to grow one is gonna stop me getting one!

thanks bro! yeah, the beard is getting out of control but i figure winter is coming and i would be doing all my brothers who can't grow one a disservice.

i'll get better pics later. i'll post some fit pics of this seasons box hoodies and striped parka from last season if anybody wants me to.

hey man, i think you pm'd me about a pickup a while back? i can't remember, was super busy with life so i got kinda behind on stuff.

anyways, if you want one for retail + shipping, get at me .. they are still in supreme nyc and retail is $298 bones.

Yep that was me. Much appreciated on that offer bro, I'll let you know.

Whats the general concensus on rockin plaid with plaid? Whether it's a coat with a flannel on underneath, or a flannel with plaid camp cap/beanie etc etc? Acceptable in certain situations? Too Paul Bunyan mountain man? Gotta be the same plaid like the fat kid in Juice?

haha, honestly dude i just do what i want .. i mean, with the cruiser i'll definitely be wearing a black beanie rolled up ala jack nicholson in 'one flew over the cuckoo's nest' and either dark jeans or some uniqlo vintage chino's.

as far as what i'll wear under it in the flannel department, whatever i want .. haha. i think as long as it isn't the SAME colors or buffalo check print, then it won't be so bad .. who knows. i think as long as you have the swagger you can get away with almost anything

here's some not-so-good fit pics of the cruiser jacket. size large. for reference i'm 6'3" 195 pounds. i'll get my girl to take better ones of me later or something ..

verrrrrrry disappointed you didn't match that with the buffalo check fitted from last season. btw is it just the angle or is it cut like the shirt jacket from hell?

regarding the legit check, i'm 99% sure that the price tag wouldn't be attached in that way if it was bought in the us and similarly certain that most of the tag would have been detached if it came from japan.

verrrrrrry disappointed you didn't match that with the buffalo check fitted from last season. btw is it just the angle or is it cut like the shirt jacket from hell?

regarding the legit check, i'm 99% sure that the price tag wouldn't be attached in that way if it was bought in the us and similarly certain that most of the tag would have been detached if it came from japan.

haha, i'm sure it's just the angle, it falls below my waist and i'm quite tall. i'll try and get better pictures later.

and yeah, that bag is beyond fake.

Supreme LA Update:

Monaco

Mad Max

Chaos

Only the Strong (limited sizes and color)

Military Shirt (Olive is mad nice, copped)

Logo Beanies

Veritas Crew

Collegiate Hoody

Striped Hoody

Saw K-Town Hustler there, he swooped behind my TL in a white M5. Guy is small; I am just a bit over 6, and dude was a legit 5'8", maybe an "asian" 5'10". Nice dude and pretty articulate.

no script zipups? hope that's not indicative of ny stock too.

they actually still do have script zipups. im really tempted to get one, $128 isnt that bad at all for this for some reason i keep telling myself this. gah.

but yeah. still there, along with the crew (black one with black lettering is very tempting too!) and most of the other made in canada stuff that just came out..