Supreme 2008 F/W

fiveagain

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its still all rumor anyway. Until there are pictures up nothing is for sure.

To add to it i heard the Vans this season are non traditional models. Much like the way Wtaps picked 3 unknown/new models for their latest syndicates.

When was the bruin part of the SB line?

wicked.

would be dope if they designed their own shoes with Vans.

the bash from wtaps is a fav of mine, anything with that type of aesthetic would be a good look imo.

Not sure when the bruin was part of the SB line up but...

I remember an all black pair, white swoosh with gum sole came out a few months back.

Not sure when the bruin was part of the SB line up but...

I remember an all black pair, white swoosh with gum sole came out a few months back.

bruin's weren't actually ever part of the SB line.

those black/white/gum ones sound like some Nike Cheyenne's i skated in a few years ago, like these but w/black suede:

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51xAcYyEZ4L._SS400_.jpg

^^

haha dope, you used to skate Cheyennes? could never mess with them cause they looked too much like indoor soccer shoes ha.

here's the pic of the bruin i mentioned;

kicks006-1.jpg

Oh and FC's have got loads of grip but the upper rips up pretty easy in my experience.

i only skated one pair of Cheyennes and yeah, they look just like Samba's... the soles were super thin, lasted like a week. i got hyped on them 'cause i saw a clip of Gino in them :)

i skated one pair of FC's when they first came out (the Barcelona's) and they weren't bad but I actually thought they weren't grippy enough (compared to vans)

yeah man, gino made all them soccer inspired shoes look soo good ha.

i even considered buying a pair of reebok workouts cause of him.

i had the man utd away's, only skated them a few times ended up just using them for soccer.

vans (authentics/eras) are suicide imo, way way too grippy for my liking.

Its still all rumor anyway. Until there are pictures up nothing is for sure.

To add to it i heard the Vans this season are non traditional models. Much like the way Wtaps picked 3 unknown/new models for their latest syndicates.

When was the bruin part of the SB line?

well there are apparently samples so it's more credible for me. though maybe we're getting our info from the same source and it's a wind up, who knows?

the only thing i heard about vans was a mtn edition.

either i was mistaken about bruins being part of the sb line or it was a red herring :o

anyway if it's anything like the trainer 2, supreme were given carte blanche to pick a model from the archives and then nike sb would use that to launch later gr / quickstrike models.

funny all the talk about sb football/soccer boots/shoes - the only reason they're part of the line is because bodecker came to nike sb after leading that division.

i don't believe they are, i can double check, though.

i always have a hard time buying stuff from the online store because i live so close to the actual store .. but at the same time it's so tempting. the brown "s" new era is so fresh.

true, and trying shit on is always a plus, but if you're droppin a lot of cash, shipping may be cheaper than tax.

anyone know if everything online is now in the stores? like the field coat?

Green under brims are my favorite.

i like them in theory but i hate when they clash horribly with the hat's top colors - like the brown S logo

awesome, and just think of all the money you'll make in re-sells! fucking turd.

anyways, went to preme before close .. got a bright flannel. pretty rad.

they had these new box caps in, "dyed twill" they were called. this blue/chambray one was reallllly nice. mont blanc longsleeves are back in stock in basically all colorways. still lots of hoodies, flannels, military shirts (came sooo close to getting one), black wilderness parka, wool cruiser, NO new shirts .. it was basically the same 'ol. new decks look nice .. but not $80 nice.

oh, and to whoever asked about the dobby hoodies. they are made in china. NOT cyc. they felt thick, but stiff. it's so easy to tell what's CYC just by touching it .. they have this uncanny ability to produce a super thick, sturdy garment that is at the same time super soft and movable.

rodhall - nah man, i got it off a dude on here for like .. 30 bucks. i mean, it's not in super high demand, but then again you don't ever see them for sale. like i'm looking for the lolita shirt and it was never a hyped item and thus you never see them for sale because no reseller's really embraced it.

eric - no hoodied field coats in. i'll definitely let you know when they are because i am super interested in them myself. i'm curious to see the construction on them considering they are only like $250 bucks.

fuck. they should be out within a week, b/c they're in the warehouse down the street. and i know if i get it online, it'll take longer to ship than it would for me to just wait for it to drop. anyway, thanks.

those alpine caps may be back during the end of the season sale, when they put out some random stuff from last season, even though hats don't go on sale. i don't think they sold all that well, so if they're not back on the shelves at the end of fw08, they'll be around for the next warehouse sale (if you wanna camp out for a week)