Supreme 2008 F/W

fiveagain

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Went to LA today looking for the coach jacket, field coat, and new flannels... NADA.

They just put out the Wool Patch new eras. New box camp hats(from webshop).$48/44. New Wool Decks

Everything else released looked to be in stock... with what seemed to be good color/sizes (L-XL)

I noticed out of stock Box hoodies/hats, Shadow Flannels, Box Flannels, JFK/ Smash tees

hate to do this in this thread BUT

if anyone has any supreme flannels in a big l/xl or the lolita shirt from last season, pm me.

and so i'm not "one of those guys" i'll give you all an update on what i LAST saw like 2 days ago:

mont blanc longsleeve in all colors

fine gauge beanie in gray, olive, dark green, khaki

logo beanies in all colors

dyed twill in black, red, and blueish green

veritas hoodie and crewnecks in all sizes/colors

script hoodie in all sizes colors

military shirts in green and black

bright flannels in all sizes/colors

wool cruisers in all sizes/colors

wilderness parka in black

wool decks

logo decks

block hoodies in all sizes/colors

triple s new eras

speaking of flannels anybody know if this flannel is coming out later in this season?

supreme-2008-fw-lookbook-cooltrans-8.jpg

]And i just went to the LA store yesterday heres a quick stock of what i could remember

Veritas crewnecks and hoodies all colors and sizes

Script Hoodies all sizes and colors

Woool Cruisers

Leather bomber

Boar head, mad max and black president Tee

Backpacks, duffle bags, pouches in all colors

Bright plaid flannels all colors and sizes

Street fighter longsleeve

Big Logo beanies in all colors

Gauge beanies in new colors ( can only remeber a olive green)

PLaid crew

and all thats i remember!

the flannel above almost looks like a light jacket in terms of construction/weight

if you guys don't wanna spend $118 on a flannel, you're gonna be disappoined when that flannel drops because i will bet money that it's gonna cost closer to $150

if you guys don't wanna spend $118 on a flannel, you're gonna be disappoined when that flannel drops because i will bet money that it's gonna cost closer to $150

it's not that far off of normal jp retail for the flannels, i'd expect 118 or maybe a few bucks more. am curious as to other colors, it's the only one so far i'm remotely tempted by

the flannel above almost looks like a light jacket in terms of construction/weight

also the jp made flannels from a few seasons ago were $148

ok so i went in today in an attempt to exchange my bright flannel in L for an XL, so if anyone wants it for retail + shipping and paypal fees, it's yours. kelly green is the color.

or i would trade for an XL of something from this season maybe.

also, i saw some new crewnecks hiding in the corner of the store as i was leaving but i was hungry as a mother fucker so i didn't bother to go back in and check it out, plus, there were too many idiots to deal with .. i'm going back tomorrow so i'll let y'all know

http://cgi.ebay.com/SUPREME-S-BOX-LOGO-SWEATER-TEE-RED-XL-XLARGE-PULLOVER_W0QQitemZ260297020017QQihZ016QQcategoryZ63866QQtcZphotoQQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

bah, actually made a mistake this an older crewneck

edit: to make up for it, wasnt someone looking for the alpine boxcap, our own readytoignite is selling it on the marketplace for $40 shipped to the united states

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=61908

personally for me, a cyc zip hoodie in large is way too long in the sleeves and body, plus it's JUST a tad too roomy. a medium isn't tight by any means, but it's trim, and the sleeves and body are still plenty long, and personally that's the way i like it.

if you like your shit oversized or relaxed, then size up.