Supreme 2008 F/W

fiveagain

are the measurements on the site accurate? how come ppl say the crews and hoodies fit small, and size up when the measurements on the site are pretty true to the sizing...

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the last one was pre-nike trainers when you could show up the weekend after a drop and walk in ang buy whatever, except for the one hyped tshirt. people camped and it was raining. there's pics of it somewhere on sufu. if they ever have another one, it will be a complete shit show.

on the plus side, after the last one, the forums and ebay were lit up with crazy old supreme for a mark up from the sale price, but not horrible.

yeah, i would much rather just pay a slight inflation then wait in line with a bunch of idiots.

like, i try really hard not to cop some elitist attitude but FUCK so many idiots frequent that store. people are always saying how rude the staff is there and i can say after years i've never had one bad experience, these kids are just so fucking stupid; demanding all sorts of things, fucking up shelves, throwing stuff around, asking a billion questions, etc etc.

and i say to hell with that 'customer is always right' crap. if you're an idiot, you deserve to be treated as such.

/end rant.

ok, i guess i'm just trippin' .. i could have sworn at like 11:30 this morning they were $258. oh well whatever.

those hombre caps are so gross. they should have marked them down instead. if you guys get a chance to check out the dyed twill joints in store, do it .. they are rad.

i'll see what i can do but honestly just keep checking ebay i'm sure some idiot reseller will have a million up there.

i was kinda in a hurry bc i was mad hungry and wanted to get out of there but all i saw was a black one and this really cool light blue one.

like i'm looking for the lolita shirt and it was never a hyped item and thus you never see them for sale because no reseller's really embraced it.

the lolita was actually relatively limited - it was the only shirt out of that batch that the hypebeast nation cared about. tho it's possible all the resellers puked on it, none of those tees resold particularly well

hey guys, i know i have said in the past that i would do pickups and haven't been super diligent about it because life was a little hectic ..

i just wanted to let everyone know that starting monday, october 6th i will be doing pickups in NYC for anybody and everybody.

PLEASE use the email in the signature and DON'T PM ME OR YOU WILL BE IGNORED.

thanks, guys!

yeah, i would much rather just pay a slight inflation then wait in line with a bunch of idiots.

like, i try really hard not to cop some elitist attitude but FUCK so many idiots frequent that store. people are always saying how rude the staff is there and i can say after years i've never had one bad experience, these kids are just so fucking stupid; demanding all sorts of things, fucking up shelves, throwing stuff around, asking a billion questions, etc etc.

and i say to hell with that 'customer is always right' crap. if you're an idiot, you deserve to be treated as such.

/end rant.

The warehouse sale went on for almost an entire week before they closed it. they had more stuff restocked everyday and the worst day was just the opening. The only thing that was gone after the first day was the star beanies. If they do another one i'll assume that it will be fucked for more than the first day but not completely ruined for an entire week.

awesome, thanks for the heads up. i'd never really bothered to check it out so i was curious. i'm all about the outerwear and whatnot and i know most kids won't touch it because instead of buying a $300 jacket they could buy, like, 8 box caps.

last warehouse sale was pretty underwhelming

friends and family were let in on thursday and bought most of the "good" stuff, most of which were the above mentioned star beanies

best things were the P&Bs which no one really bought. i went that sunday and bought like 5 pairs for different Sufu members. they closed early that sunday cause it was so slow.

they had some random tees (pastrami / katz tee being the best) and polos, snap back hats like the bullets joint as well as some bandana boards and bullet bandanas

john smedley polos, those lion (zion?) sweatshirts, soccer jerseys

dont remember too much otherwear

I went the the warehouse at least a week after the opening and came out with 2 pairs or PB plaintoes, sweatpants and some heavy brushed cotton pants.

Was basically empty when I was there but still were giving people a time limit.

I figure if they have another one stuff won't last as long as it did for the first one...although I thought that about the first one too.

There was a grip of CYC crews/hoods there everyday i went. The ones with the stripes on the cuff and bottom hem, the script ones on the right chest. They had a bunch of the eastern champs bb jackets, as well as the stripe ones, plus they had the nylon wind jacket that came in a couple of colors (yellow being the most memorable).

They had a bunch of fitteds and box caps all the way through until the end. All the umbro stuff. 1st series syndicate vans, plus they had the black and the navy solid chukkas they did.

Plus the pricing was good too. They just did flat $$ the whole way through, as opposed to dropping 10% each day which I personally hate.

wow - i had a really different warehouse experience than you guys. it was pretty much cleaned out the first time i went through (the second day) though they had loads of cords / chinos / smedley / umbros / raisin hell. decent amt of p & bs though not in all sizes. no vans or fleeces and the only decent t-shirt was caribinieri and only because it had a small stain

went back the next day and maybe they restocked a little but not anything remarkable. horrible leather bombers in large maybe.

if they did it again i doubt it'd be worth it for anyone who's been around and paying attention for the last couple years because it wasn't really that cheap. the line on the first day was epic (i don't think you got in unless you showed up early morning) and still substantial the next day.

that friends and fam pre-opening must have been total insanity though

anyway (catching up on the various tangents) that bodecker / fc thing i heard was from a skateshop owner that has an sb account so i always assumed his info was legit.

ob supreme 2008 f/w - i'm really disappointed in the flannel colorways this season, the last two seasons were really original / on point but this season seems a little orthodox