Supreme 2008 F/W

fiveagain

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

will probably pick up a script zip-up but at the same time i wanna save my money for whatever else might be dropping soonish..

i'm not expecting that much more coming down the road? one or two collabs (vans, neighborhood, something new maybe) and whatever comes out with the field coat, maybe one or two shirts that have been held back. all of the other stuff on the preview is already out.

i'm not expecting that much more coming down the road? one or two collabs (vans, neighborhood, something new maybe) and whatever comes out with the field coat, maybe one or two shirts that have been held back. all of the other stuff on the preview is already out.

they've got 3 more months of releases left...they always release stuff through the end of december and then leave jan/feb for the sale. it seems like a lot of stuff has been released already but i'm sure there's a bunch more stuff we haven't seen that's not on the preview.

don't forget nike sb, deffo vans and the obligatory north face 3 weeks before closing

they seem to average one news announcement a week during season so i'm sure there'll be plenty more coming down the pike

the sex and violence was a colette exclusive. supreme's pimping out their brand overseas in case you didn't notice

i imagine they'd be more along the lines of the o.g. Bruins (http://www.arkamix.com/var/arkamix/storage/images/media/images/nike_bruin_global/2102-1-eng-GB/nike_bruin_global.jpg) w/a zoom air insole instead of the 'air bruins' w/that terrible visible air sole unit?

yeah that probs a bit better.

but i dont like the front bit, looks too much like a adi gazelle.

they'll no doubt pull it out of the bag but i'm a tad dissapointed tbh.

^^

ah man that sucks!

bruin's are sooo crap.

they were on nike iD a while back too.

they should have done another trainer or something.

don't even see how the bruin fits in with supreme anyways.

might aswell picked the tennis classic sb.

it's funny you mention ID, i had a pair ready to go but then they pulled it

the bruin is comparable to the blazer so it makes a lot more sense than a friggin cross trainer

from a design perspective there's more options with a bruin than classic (e.g the stripe down the toe box)

nah man i disagree.

cross trainers are soo dope to skate in.

plus they hold up really well, much better then blazers imo.

from a design perspective there's much more scope with a cross trainer.

it's got gazillion panels compared to the bruin.

i've got a feeling i'll end up eating my words but i'm shocked they went with such a shit shoe haha.

nah man i disagree.

cross trainers are soo dope to skate in.

plus they hold up really well, much better then blazers imo.

from a design perspective there's much more scope with a cross trainer.

it's got gazillion panels compared to the bruin.

i've got a feeling i'll end up eating my words but i'm shocked they went with such a shit shoe haha.

Its still all rumor anyway. Until there are pictures up nothing is for sure.

To add to it i heard the Vans this season are non traditional models. Much like the way Wtaps picked 3 unknown/new models for their latest syndicates.

When was the bruin part of the SB line?