Supreme 2008 F/W

fiveagain

not sure where you're from, but i've always associated pendelton with southwestern cowboy steez and more recently with the free&easy/japanese vintage beast styles. bright ass navajo print jackets, cowboy cut flannels, blankets.

associating flannels in general with cholo style? of course, but i don't see that brand specifically rising to the top like say fred perry does for skinheads or CP/paul&shark for casuals. maybe i'm wrong - but i've never been a cholo gangsta either. you getting some bootleg shit? all my pendelton is nice and soft.

visvim just copies everything in new materials, etc aside from a few things that just use pieces of other shoes (the buckminster is like a weird ass vibram crepe/air huarache heel with some timberland up top). they hit a low though jumping on quoddy trail's classics though. they need to get back to their own shit.

If you google "cholo style, pendelton" i feel there is enough links to support my claim. Not saying that pendelton isnt favored by other social groups, i just see them in that light.

I've never purchased myself and the only places i've touched/felt was workwear shops in MPLS and LA. They were super wooly which has always irritated my skin.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pendleton has always been a stodgy northeastern prep brand, if you've ever been to one of their stores or seen their catalogs it would be pretty obvious. i suppose some of their product may have different meanings in different subcultures, but how that would come into play if you weren't of latin american descent is beyond me

at any rate, the wool can be a little itchy but has it ever crossed your mind to wear wool flannels over a bottom layer like a henley?

pendleton has always been a stodgy northeastern prep brand, if you've ever been to one of their stores or seen their catalogs it would be pretty obvious. i suppose some of their product may have different meanings in different subcultures, but how that would come into play if you weren't of latin american descent is beyond me

at any rate, the wool can be a little itchy but has it ever crossed your mind to wear wool flannels over a bottom layer like a henley?

less talk about pendleton flannels (which you can find at any thrift store in nyc for super cheap) and more talk about how fucking sick the wool cruiser from this season is. i got the red and black buffalo check joint and not only does it fit like a dream it's warmer than the womb

less talk about pendleton flannels (which you can find at any thrift store in nyc for super cheap) and more talk about how fucking sick the wool cruiser from this season is. i got the red and black buffalo check joint and not only does it fit like a dream it's warmer than the womb

dude i woulda bought that but i was still in college last year and i probably spent my 'preme moneyz on schwag weed and skunk beer or something.

i just want a fucking lion of judah sweater so i can wear it to all the family christmas parties this year and mix shit up.

p.s. i'm almost done with this bottle of 7 .. anyone in nyc wanna party or what

dude i woulda bought that but i was still in college last year and i probably spent my 'preme moneyz on schwag weed and skunk beer or something.

i just want a fucking lion of judah sweater so i can wear it to all the family christmas parties this year and mix shit up.

p.s. i'm almost done with this bottle of 7 .. anyone in nyc wanna party or what

From what I saw today

Patch New Eras

World Famous 5 Panels

Veritas Crew (made in canada)

Script hoody (ditto)

and on more hoody that sez supreme on the hood (again)

I guess the tshirts are the only things you cant really get in small (at least herein the states) the veritas on display was a small.. If people are already complaining about the mediums..

From what I saw today

Patch New Eras

World Famous 5 Panels

Veritas Crew (made in canada)

Script hoody (ditto)

and on more hoody that sez supreme on the hood (again)

I guess the tshirts are the only things you cant really get in small (at least herein the states) the veritas on display was a small.. If people are already complaining about the mediums..

Too hot with the long sleeve under. I'm aware of Pendeltons origins in Oregon/pacific northwest. I always presumed they took the name from the town.

Never really saw them as "stodgy northeastern prep", having been to stodgy northeastern schools and not seen the brand, nor seen any of my stodgy northeastern clan wearing. I did however see a sweeping latin population fully embrace the brand in both the middle of the country and out west, so you could see what my statement was influenced/educated by. Its become apparent that the brand is viewed differently by different people which im fine with. I'm not an authority on clothing/style/culture. Just giving opinion.

Too hot with the long sleeve under. I'm aware of Pendeltons origins in Oregon/pacific northwest. I always presumed they took the name from the town.

Never really saw them as "stodgy northeastern prep", having been to stodgy northeastern schools and not seen the brand, nor seen any of my stodgy northeastern clan wearing. I did however see a sweeping latin population fully embrace the brand in both the middle of the country and out west, so you could see what my statement was influenced/educated by. Its become apparent that the brand is viewed differently by different people which im fine with. I'm not an authority on clothing/style/culture. Just giving opinion.

Guest Methimphibian
picked up a white smash tee large today.

if anyone needs it. get at me.

also picked up a white large jfk tee.

this NY or LA? cuz LA said they were sold out of JFK's like the first week and weren't going to re-stock......

i wish the script zipup hoodies had the lighter colored strip up the sides like the collegate hoodies do.

Do you remember what retail is on the script zipup hoodies? Thinking about pulling the trigger on one. Also, what colors does it come in? I'd assume same as the collegiate hoodies/veritas crews?