Supreme 2008 F/W

fiveagain

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow - i had a really different warehouse experience than you guys. it was pretty much cleaned out the first time i went through (the second day) though they had loads of cords / chinos / smedley / umbros / raisin hell. decent amt of p & bs though not in all sizes. no vans or fleeces and the only decent t-shirt was caribinieri and only because it had a small stain

went back the next day and maybe they restocked a little but not anything remarkable. horrible leather bombers in large maybe.

if they did it again i doubt it'd be worth it for anyone who's been around and paying attention for the last couple years because it wasn't really that cheap. the line on the first day was epic (i don't think you got in unless you showed up early morning) and still substantial the next day.

that friends and fam pre-opening must have been total insanity though

anyway (catching up on the various tangents) that bodecker / fc thing i heard was from a skateshop owner that has an sb account so i always assumed his info was legit.

i had the same experience but was able to buy some stuff on resale still way under retail. no way in hell i'll go to the next one if it ever happens.

has anyone else noticed that the new eras are fitting HUGE in ss08 and fw08 compared to past years? all my old fitteds ate a 71/4 and fit, but the leopard bones from summer and the plaid flannel from this season are huge. i wonder now that they're making more 71/8s, they've adjusted the sizing - that would make sense except for the fact that new era makes them. wtf?

has anyone else noticed that the new eras are fitting HUGE in ss08 and fw08 compared to past years? all my old fitteds ate a 71/4 and fit, but the leopard bones from summer and the plaid flannel from this season are huge. i wonder now that they're making more 71/8s, they've adjusted the sizing - that would make sense except for the fact that new era makes them. wtf?

This is all New Era. If you look on their website, it states since the hats are handmade, each one is going to vary in size and gives some advice about shrinking and stretching them.

what i have noticed from supreme new eras is

when they do leather or any special hat other than just straight wool the inside will not shrink as the other normal ones do.

same with large logo fronts such as bones and supreme box logo because they do not bend as much nor will shrink alot. i almost bought a 1/8 in the tripple S because it fit nice and tight but then i got the 1/4 cause the material of that hat will shrink

thanks for the info.

another gripe - i just got this season's chinos and one of the seems near the hip is already coming undone. definitely don't feel like goin back there and tryin to bitch about it, so i'll probably just stitch it up, but still. disappointed.

Guest skull∞

^^ can you not be rude for a sec and actually help, they're not on the website. i'll just get at amo te then if they're only available at the store, motherfuck

thanks for the info.

another gripe - i just got this season's chinos and one of the seems near the hip is already coming undone. definitely don't feel like goin back there and tryin to bitch about it, so i'll probably just stitch it up, but still. disappointed.

this happened to me on a pair of this season's chinos and has happened to me on pairs from seasons past as well. usually happens when i'm sitting down and my pocket catches an armrest or something like that, and i always just have them stitched up, no big deal.

has the Jaquard Check Trooper hat come out yet? if it has, anyone that can get the all black model PM me will buy asap

If your talking about those 3 pattern camp hats, they were out a while ago but sold out now ( LA ). Just got a hold of the collegiate crew neck what's wrong with the sizing...

If your talking about those 3 pattern camp hats, they were out a while ago but sold out now ( LA ). Just got a hold of the collegiate crew neck what's wrong with the sizing...
im talkin about the furry trooper hats. one is in camo and the other is in black.