Supreme 2008 F/W

fiveagain

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dont they all just want box hoods? the box tees are later if at all. they can line up for days for all i care. i'll be shocked if the jackets are gone.

Even if they buy all the flannels, they'll have a couple more styles released throughout the season like last winter.

And oxfords are oxfords. uniqlo, gap, etc will have all of them in similar if not exact colors.

but from a sellers or designers point of view its a glorious victory, an accomplishment.

yeah these kids need to do some serious re-evaluating of priorities. but if they feel the need to stand inline for hours or days then let them be.

these are the type of response from consumers that makes the next best thing. but don't get it twisted i wouldn't wait in line for hats and t shirts. or for a f-ing phone. but i would wait in line to use the bathroom.

what about all the other companies that make way more money selling clothes without lines? Isnt that good business too?

I understand why Supreme and other companies do this but I think its a tired business model. I'd like to see it go back to walking in at the right time and getting what you want. The last time I remember that happening was with Hologram box logos.

I'm waiting for shit to hit ebay to see what they released today.

exactly. hopefully resale won't be too bad, i only want a couple of things (jfk tee, reflective chains, ashtray), that aren't available online, and they don't really warrant going all the way from Philly to NY for.

I just wish Ubiq still stocked Supreme

i'm pretty sure truancy officers have better things to do then bust up groups of middle class kids lining up for gear and not doing anyone harm. case in point have you ever seen trl?

sad to say but i think lining up for stuff is what kids do for fun and they don't mind it too much. if there's anything kids have always had in excess, it's time on their hands. also i think there's some kind of perverse value that accrues the more time these people have to queue up for something, sort of a corrolary to the axiom about not wanting to be in a club that would have you as a member - "it's not worth having if you don't have to line up for it."

regarding having a launch day, it's probably supreme's version of black friday (except it happens 2+ days a year)

^ not true. when i worked at the apple store 2 years ago the truancy officers were in there every day busting crews of kids that would go in there to chill on myspace.

i'm sure if they were spending money, apple wouldn't have been so complicit

rule #1 of business - don't send your paying customers to juvie. supreme is happy to take those kids' parents hard-earned money, oh yes.

wonder if the chauffeur will make a repeat appearance on lafayette

^nah dude. i passed by the line for S/S 08 and it's straight clowns of all denominations.

someone who's bored at work... please call 311.

same is the case today (not a surprise)...

I walked by around half past 2 btwn class, and they were letting in small amounts of kids in at a time, and as usual the line was wrapped around jersey st. with mad azns decked out in their supleme attire.

it shouldn't but for some reason it urks me how all these ducks get dressed for these drops

how the FUCK are you gonna be wearing a cardigan/flannel/undershirt/jeans in this heat, mind boggling. a good amount of the kids still waiting in line already had bags in their hands...go figure

same is the case today (not a surprise)...

I walked by around half past 2 btwn class, and they were letting in small amounts of kids in at a time, and as usual the line was wrapped around jersey st. with mad azns decked out in their supleme attire.

it shouldn't but for some reason it urks me how all these ducks get dressed for these drops

how the FUCK are you gonna be wearing a cardigan/flannel/undershirt/jeans in this heat, mind boggling. a good amount of the kids still waiting in line already had bags in their hands...go figure

kids are fucking dumb, bottom line.

if i see one more fucking fat idiot kid in skinny jeans, chunky gold chains, dunk hi's, and a 90's starter cap i'm going to have a god damned stroke.