Supreme 2008 F/W

fiveagain

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the striped wool sweaters are the ones on the preview. The also had some new button down shirts. White with blue stripes and a white collar. Not oxfords. Also had them in black stripes.

I saw some coachhes jackets.

arent these just the work shirts? i swore those release a while ago.

Aynone got a heads up when the trooper hats are coming out? Thanks

TWO FORUMS is the entire internet for you? HA.

Famous/Ronnel anyone who wears Nudie boot cut jeans to skate in will never ever EVER win.

pardon my hyperbole, sovereign one

let all those rejoice whose hem is below 8.5 inches

Aren't you biased since you're buddies with Famous?.

Plus when did 78 say or imply he's the king of streetwear?. Find where he says that ever, he's got good knowledge and always willingly to help people out.

a) who the fuck are you and why do you think you know who i am/am not "friends" with?

B) when did i ever say anything about 78 being the king of streetwear? all i said was the arguing was stupid, go back and read

c) i never said he is/isn't willing to help people out, im just sick of these two bickering over a pair of jeans, it's stupid already

a) who the fuck are you and why do you think you know who i am/am not "friends" with?

B) when did i ever say anything about 78 being the king of streetwear? all i said was the arguing was stupid, go back and read

c) i never said he is/isn't willing to help people out, im just sick of these two bickering over a pair of jeans, it's stupid already

and yeaaaa yeaaaa 78, that shit was predictable...i hope you don't think i actually care, in fact i was pretty much expecting it

a)Lurk at Hypbeast just browsing.

b)Sovereign. Assuming you were implying that.

c)Yeah but its like this every year, just ignore it and it breaks the boring has this been released yet questions.

I don't think 78 does care, I mean its the Internet, shit doesn't stick.

a)Lurk at Hypbeast just browsing.

b)Sovereign. Assuming you were implying that.

c)Yeah but its like this every year, just ignore it and it breaks the boring has this been released yet questions.

I don't think 78 does care, I mean its the Internet, shit doesn't stick.

youre reading too much into what i said...it was a simple comment

but in the interest of not becoming what i preach against, lets get back to supreme

^^ looks fine to me.

down jackets are pretty thin but if you're in cali i suppose that might work for you. i would expect them to have made them in small.

the earflap camp caps are actually pretty cool though the smedium one is like a 7 1/4 and the l/xl like a 3/4. no love for the medium domes

i never really thought of it before, but the sound system in the lafayette store is pretty good. makes me wonder if they bought the one dfa set up for plant after it closed.