Street Fighter Thread

Ichigo100%

this too

http://www.destructoid.com/preview-street-fighter-x-tekken-198633.phtml

- Street Fighter x Tekken takes on the traditional Capcom 8-direction, six-button combat controls in a 2D space. It's a tag-based game, one that's smiler to Tekken's tag system -- the losing team is whoever has a single fighter knocked out first.

- One example is Kazuya's "Demon's Wrath" combat chain, which has been brought over faithfully to Street Fighter x Tekken. When I say "faithfully," I mean it -- the button layout for the combo is identical.

- there are six buttons players can work with as opposed to the established four of Tekken. The good news is that by using the leftmost four buttons of the Street Fighter layout (that's light punch, medium punch, light kick, and medium kick), you can pull off many of the combos you're familiar with.

The idea, says Ono, is to make a game that's immediately familiar to fans of both games. He even says that if Tekken fans want to completely ignore the right most attacks (the heavy punch and the heavy kick), they can and still have what he calls a "satisfying experience."

- One example was the ability to "charge" Ryu's Hadouken. You pull of the standard fireball motion and instead of tapping the button, you hold it. The longer you hold it, the more powerful the blast upon release. Hold it indefinitely, and you've got your "super" built up, it will automatically launch into your most powerful attack. Similar "charge" attacks were found with other Street Fighter character (Ken's hurricane kick for example), as well as in some on the Tekken side of things.

- "[For] the Street Fighter side of things," explains Ono about the character selection process, "what we didn't want to do is limit it to Street Fighter IV, because that's very easy, they're a very similar style."

What he says is that they have their "eyes cast on a much wider range, on the entire Street Fighter universe." We may even see some familiar, yet somewhat forgotten face: "There's certain characters that haven't appeared in a while or at all, and the people have been requesting them for years. We're going to do our best to get as many of those characters in, as well."

- Ono also tells us that Namco will have almost no input in the game at all. He says there's a "distinct line drawn in the sand, over which neither party will cross."

"There's absolutely no information shared," he says. "The first Namco will see of the trailer, maybe they'll see it at 1UP or Destructoid after the fact. We don't share that stuff with them."

"They also don't share anything that they're doing on their version of the game," he explains. "It was deliberately structured that way so that we couldn't have too many cooks spoiling the soup."

royale, check that shit I posted above. Ono said he wants 'a ton' of characters in this since Tekken games always have lots of characters.

He said he wants to bring in some more obscure SF characters too. I'm crossing my fingers my main bitch makes it in. and Steve Fox on the Tekken side.

HARADA-SAN VS ONO-SAN

tumblr_ljk7nfGUZN1qa4rpfo1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1302731858&Signature=pj2steWIav0iRavw2gyJ5K%2FK2Lk%3D

i hope raven is on there. highly doubt it tho T~T instacopp either way. very excite ||

i played 3ds ssf4

its pretty cool

guile- jumping high kick, crouching med puch, sonic boom, flash kick, dash cancel to ultra= profit.

I played Dong Dong. It's funny to use, but you get over it after a day or two when you can't play it with anyone. I'm asian, so you 'd probably get over it faster.