Street Fighter Thread

Ichigo100%

So let's talk street fighter.. I recently just got back into playing it and just picked up 3rd strike.. Anybody still play the xbox live version of this?

I'm trying to find some competitors to play against..

Ken is my man, who's yours?

040719s1.jpg

ichigo,

didn't we talk about this in some other otaku thread b4?

I dont recall talking about street fighter in particular, but I do know we had a otaku discussion relating to gaming..

this is strictly dedicated to street fighter junkies.. I'm watching daigo videos ( Ken user).. This man is a machine, i wish he came back to play again:(

daigo was aiite

There are tons of people out there who I can say compete with daigo in terms of technical playing style, Umehara is one of them.. I think he uses Chun-li though.. But both are remarkable.. I'm still trying to master parrying..

I wanted to get good at this game but I'm way too late to get decent.. I tried practicing on MAME with my keyboard but it ain't the same as the arcade..

That being said, I like poking and punishing with Chun Li. She's hawt too.

That's fuckin daigo son.. Daigo is like the best Ken user out there.. That dude retired 3rd strike though.. Supposedly he's settled with a family and shit.. I don't know if he still plays occasionally though, but from what I've read, he's more focused on guilty gear

Bring on the future talent..!

SF 4 i'm still going to focus on Ken, but I may look into using viper.. She's lookin sharp:cool:

Why even bring up fuckin MVC 1? MVC 2 was where it's at.. Same with Capcom vs SNK.. Still one of my favorites out there..

I'm awaiting the new KOF game as well as the new Capcom vs Tatsunoko.. shit is looking verocious

i played capcom vs tatsunoko. i can't say much since i suck at 2d games but everyone has air dash and super bars fill up way too fast (still in beta) and guile has a super infinite that kills in about 3 bars

C07sUkesbRk

Are you sure you played Capcom vs Tatsunoko? Because I swear that shit isn't released until winter 2008.. Unless that's for NA release.. I've been readin up on this shit and I could've sworn it was Winter 08.

Anyway, if what you say is true, then i gotta start practicing heavily.. That parrying shit at the end was delicious.. Necro just came back on that bitch..

MVC 1 wasn't balanced at all, if anything the fighting system was slighty worse than MVC 2.. I felt that in 2 you could pull off way more aerials and ground combos with ease.. Plus of course the much broader selection of characters..