Street Fighter Thread

Ichigo100%

yeah, unfortunately my favorite character is pretty execution based and granted my execution is lacking a bit in that I can't SJC to Ultra II or even SJC to combo off of anti-air b.MP like most good enough Ibukis can.

it's online that's fucking shit up for me a lot. I've never even seen either of you guys FADC to Ultra. That's ryu/ken 101 bruh.

i had the vid, don't know if i still do...

that was the coolest moment ever at the time...

psn tag: dualmatrix i play sakura. i kind of want to get back in the game, but the rage takes me in... plus i ate the match making system, rather play one person a bunch of times instead of these bit ass player matches. no one really joins 1v1 player matches.

there's a REALLY good ryu from here on xbl but he never posts.

hkdz1f or something.

jeebeebus u remember him right?

before you betrayed us

yeah u guys are never on to play, me and jeebus played a few times but never recently and my bro is always playing maaahvel so u guys can play him. hes pretty good.

and the xbl tag is now just: hakdizzle

I haven't played any game in a while but played some ssf4 last night, kinda missed it.

I'm down to play on some XBL tonight, I guess Marvel too but I'm crap at it, honestly I've been too lazy to learn a whole new game

my PS3 compatible stick is still broken... :(

dizasta I think I'm finally ready to take on your Ryu... billy we haven't played in a while either

I haven't played any game in a while but played some ssf4 last night, kinda missed it.

I'm down to play on some XBL tonight, I guess Marvel too but I'm crap at it, honestly I've been too lazy to learn a whole new game

my PS3 compatible stick is still broken... :(

dizasta I think I'm finally ready to take on your Ryu... billy we haven't played in a while either

lol you would most likely beat me, played last night without playing for a while and i gotta get back at it

^ lol they're ultras (u2) not super art :P

royale's got them "uncombos" or "block confirms" -- bait by whiffing full screen tatsu and then mash u2 on landing B)

LOL i think i've only done this once, i use U2 because it looks cool, i don't need the chip DMG of U1 anyway :)

wouldn't need to chip if you land a shoryu bro

already shows what kind of fighter royale is lul

a projectile u1 as a tool only for chip.. this aint yoga catastrophe lol

this is the best thread