Street Fighter Thread

Ichigo100%

sentinel is far from the best char in the game

actually other than last night I've mainly been fucking with magneto / doom / tron

I keep getting mag and doom combos mixed up so I switched him out for zero. but I dunno mag is really fun to play and doom is similar but I keep trying to tri dash attack which doesn't work in this shit

I only use sentinel when I'm drinking to troll dudes online

online play is whack...

the noobs just use ammy and wolverine and button smash and the people that ae good just run over me. No room for in betweeners

this, or scrubs will turtle the last 30 seconds or more and run the clock. shit is beyond frustrating.

i think imma get rid of chun and go Haggar / Tron / Akuma

i hate akuma for being such a troll char tho, such a bro char like dante

thoughts? haggar on point is a tank + battery, can do a lot of damage and should be good getting in w/ akuma. should have good defensive options w/ tron assist too

tron burns tons of meter and has good mobility and health. godly assist too

akuma as anchor gives me someone who is sooomewhat mobile, has adequate keepaway w/ beam supers etc.

hopefully i can master tron + air throw trap w/ akuma. if they tech the throw they land on gustaff fire for combo setup, if they eat throw they get OTG beam super / safe tag maybe??

i dunno why playing you makes me rage. Youre not a particularily crazy player and are rather predictable but i just get too active and you just turtle and pick your spots and end up winning. Its like, shit man, if you win 3-5 in a row, maybe change charazters and let me get a pity win? You also caught me on the tailend of an online ass raping

I think its cuz i imagine you grinning the whole time im losing

and fuck best of 5 rounds

fuckin lag is no swagg

that streak wouldve ended before 10 LOL

fuckk tron is so good and fun to use I'm considering using her at point alhough her assist is godbody

sentinel is so boring but I dunno I'm lazy so he's good for me

I'm rockin zero tron and doom or sent

but if I switch to tron at point Ill drop zero but I dunno for who and I don't like amm cuz he looks dumb

fuckk tron is so good and fun to use I'm considering using her at point alhough her assist is godbody

sentinel is so boring but I dunno I'm lazy so he's good for me

I'm rockin zero tron and doom or sent

but if I switch to tron at point Ill drop zero but I dunno for who and I don't like amm cuz he looks dumb

why tron at point? she needs meter, her bnb can use at least 2 bars if you're in the corner.. and her assist is too good, i would leave her middle or anchor (she's pretty scary w/ x factor too)

lol what makes you think Wolverine is noob? Justin Wong dominated the first WNF with anti-Sentinel technology using basically wolverine and akuma alone. it's noob to spam attacks, it's not noob to properly dash in, beat pushblocks, and set up high/low unblockables and instant overheads.

o _ o

I understand what berndog is saying bro.

ugh I haven't really started into the game yet. I was scrubbing it up with skrull some a few weeks ago. Anyone have any recs for me? I like fast rushdown shit, usually with some sort of tricky stuff. My defense is always shit. X23 or Wolverine to start?