Street Fighter Thread

Ichigo100%

lol, when did i turn into the villain of this thread?

it's just that from playing you, everyone's seen that of all of us you seem to know the least about the game mechanics. Add that to the fact that online, psn especially, isn't really all that reliable in terms of bragging about victories.

plus it's funny when you get salty bro.

:)

well i don't think i'm giving billy too much credit

honestly i don't even remember the last time you've beat me in ssf4 when i wasn't fucking around using makoto or cody

all i remember from zubin is random tatsus or random cannon spikes

anyone can correct me if i'm wrong

:)

lol maybe you have me confused with someone else

cuz i remember picking cammy and doing nothing but cannon spikes and still beat you

and then you ragequit after i beat you with ryu

i remember cuz royale was there and we ended up playing marvel because he said i threw too much lol

yeah, you tried Juri last time we played and couldn't get a win in with her. I think I've played your Cammy as well. Jebeebus' Cammy is beastly.

I can beat mass too if he's using Makoto. or Cody. or Dan.

zubin — first set we played was super close.

2nd set i got in that ass.

and i mean yea its the same combo once i get a hit confirm, but thats anyone with an extended combo.

if berndog connects with a jumping c u know what combo is coming. it's all about getting that opening.

AND U PRINGLES SON.

BUT YEAH.

let's play tonight. i actually recorded last nights but was too lazy to edit.

<3

MASS GET AN XBOX.

lag isnt that bad with zubin.

when recording videos of online play, will chat be heard?

nah.

the only way i currently can record is shifting my tv and putting my fucking macbook pro next to it, lol.

plus i dont even have a headset, the one beef gave me doesnt fit. PAUSE, SUP RYAN.

there are countless fundamental flaws in his overall approach and understanding of the game, it worries me that he talks the way he does. i would be willing to help and provide advice from my end but there's just so much to comment on i wouldnt be able to have the time to do it all even just from only 10 minutes of gameplay

things that come to mind -- why start akuma on point? he needs meter, he's beast in lvl 3 xf, and has a gdlk assist. keep him on third.

why do you have ryu on the same team as akuma? that's already 2 meter burners and one is a worse version of the other.

why is morrigan using fireball assist on a meter dependent team like yours? use the harmonizer. and when you have morrigan on point, don't expect cr.lp x4 to dragon punch will work. this is not street fighter. use her mobility, go for hi-lo mixups and do real combos.

your akuma.. i dont even know what to say. there are plenty of times when you spam hyper for no reason, and even more times when you DONT spam hyper when something is obviously punishable. for example, doom is sitting full screen trying to use hard plasma beam or hidden missiles. startup on plasma beam will lose to your hyper, and he is entirely vulnerable during hidden missiles. as soon as you hear "HIDDEN" just hyper that shiet.

you also never block

i dont mean to be harsh, it just irks me when people talk shit and cant back it up. hopefully you are at least willing to learn from your mistakes and improve as a player, so take my advice for what its worth