Street Fighter Thread

Ichigo100%

I'm pretty sick of SSFIV, pretty much all about throws online, I swear every game I play I need to tech at least five throws -_-

learn to option select tech throw. basically press lp+lk in a rhythm matching your opponent's blockstring rhythm, but slightly delayed. so every time you block one of their hits you tap lp+lk and keep tapping it (dont mash) as long as they're attacking you. if their blockstring stops abruptly and they go for a grab, you tech, if they do a laggier normal, you'll poke with crouch lk.

in other news, wolverine is god tier in marvel. i got perfected at least once tonight at the session. imagine a mags logan akuma team. touch of death basically. if mags gets a hit on you, it'll be the ROM into hyper grav loop into DHC glitch wolvie. its pretty dumb. idk what to do against him, he's got mobility, hi lo and left/right crossups and he can kill a character off one dive kick, low or instant overhead..

mash shoryu

mash chaotic flame

mash dante

forreal though shumas assist I think is a decent rushdown counter

too bad this game makes itimpossible for zone teams like task dorm doom

shuma mystic ray is good for tagging ppl running away, it goes full screen even if you super jump AND it OTGs.. but i wouldnt say its best rushdown counter. good rushdown counters are like tron, dormammu dark hole, haggar lariat, chun legs, etc..

cant wait for dat 3s

madd unblockables bout to be cranked out on this side

urien-aegis.gif