Summer Olympics

KyleFall

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow did i feel good watching this. seriously, i do hope this is a "opening party" for the country.

im so teary eyed right now....

i was teary eyed when japan came out and almost all their people were holding china's flag as well. I was like wow, we are united.

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!

What games are you guys looking forward to watching? I think I'm most interested in freestyle and greco roman. Pretty much the wrestling part.

Looking forward to basketball but I also like watching gymnastics, particularly the uneven bars for women. Swimming is pretty interesting too.

I watched it live on CCTV 1 with SopCast...

But yeah... Moving blocks was nice... thought it was some computer shit, but when it was done and u see heads popping up, that caught me by surprise...

the Drumming, and Tai Chi thing was insane, so many fucking people, everyone synchronized with the movements...

中國加油!

Where to kopp fake Beijing Olympics shirt?

If I know the Chinese then the answer is eeeeeeverywhere. Although I hear the government ran all those dudes out of town for the month of the olympics. Saw some Beijing Olympic Ts for sale next to Tommy Hilfiger at Century 21 which kinda confused me.

They cut the national anthem short when Phelps was on the podium. Also the beginning was out of sync.

I don't get how they can get 15,000 Chinamen to dance in unison for three hours straight the night before, but they can't play a CD correctly when the goddamn president is in attendance.

I don't get how the U.S. air force got the most advance weapons and technology to bomb Yugoslavia for months straight but they cant locate the Chinese embassy correctly and ACCIDENTLY bomb em.

Guest No Handclaps Please

fuck you french shit talkers GET TOUCHED OUT

USA wins 4x100 mens freestyle relay in france's face

team captain lezac swims fastest relay split in history

Question: who's going to compete in the 100m Freestyle for the US? I thought it would be Phelps, but I wonder if Lezac will be a better bet considering his performance in the relay. His split was quicker than that of Phelps, right?