What are you craving today?

showbiz00ditc

photo.php?pid=3633685&id=688436677

lemongrass pork chop over rice from hong kong university of science and technology

wish i was still in hk :(

also, razor clams

16552_216719286677_688436677_4138772_1678207_n.jpg

spicy noodles, also from HKUST (the school)

20458_248204741677_688436677_4291147_6405850_n.jpg

fuuu

note: these have already been posted in wayet thread in superculture but i has cravings

I am craving the big mac snack wrap pretty badly. Came back from Korea last week, drove to a mcdonalds because my sleep cycle is all fucked up, and the first thing I saw was a sign for the "NEW BIG MAC SNACK WRAP UNGGHHH" and that shit was delicious.

Why does Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives always come on at 3 in the morning when I'm hungry as shit and have nothing good in my house to eat? This guy has a dream job. All he has to do is be a fat slob and eat some amazing ass food.

even though he thinks being a guido is a good thing... i really love guy fieri

+1 for guy fieri - although I've been to one or two of the place he visited in San Diego and they were sort of mediocre. I haven't seen the episodes they were in so I don't know if he made them out to be great or whatever.

*edit: a friend just told me he loved El Indio (or said he did) in San Diego and that place is seriously the worst. I'd be curious if people elsewhere have tried the places he goes - seems like a show that's better suited to the east coast / south.