What are you craving today?

showbiz00ditc

i only know them in their golden glossy glory

1070446698_607b6c4b14.jpg

i could literally smell it right now.....best when the edges are darker..more baked..and the middle is still soft...i only get it when they bring a fresh batch from the oven mMmmmmmmm

i GUESS they are portugese style

like a creme brulee!

yupppppp :)

had some custard filled bread from sheng kee yesterday..soooooo good. craving for some more

50407216_ab635a9595.jpg

cream cheese bread

and

52612976_07243fbb28.jpg

butter sliced bread..best i've had.. its sweet but not sugarloaded, and you can taste the slight butterness.. <3

i'm craving some good sushi.

i tried some new sushi place today and it was shit, i shouldve gone to a consistent place. theres nothing worse than going to a restaurant all hyped up and shit and getting served shit. and the ratings on the internet and all are bullshit, the only conclusion i can get from them is that most people don't know how to eat. :(

you asians are absolutely ridiculous sometime. please go back to posting pics of fried stuff with potatoes and/or cheese and/or bacon and stop waxing poetic for 3 page about the freshness and blah blah of po xiang bil or whatever the f it is y'all trippin on.

i like both, it just bothers me to expect a good meal and have a bad one instead. and to leave hungry. i wouldve had the perfect fried foods to post today but i didnt have my phone/camera. bacon cheeseburger+bbq shrimp blt+fries. that was a good meal.