all about dat privatez school?

fadingblue

WHAT TYPE OF HISKOOL DID YOU GO TO?  

117 members have voted

1. 1. WHAT TYPE OF HISKOOL DID YOU GO TO?

• private school ass nigga like lab and i
    • public school
    • home skooled
    • this thread makes me feel old

yo so me and my buddy lab were discussin school and how we had to wear uniformz cuz we were private skool kids and then i said i wondered what was the sufu public/private school ratio so then i thought i would make thread

SO WHO WENT TO PUBLIC SCHOOL? WHO WENT TO PRIVATE SCHOOL? ANY NEGROES HOME SCHOOLED? DIDNT GO TO HISKOOL? THIS THREAD MAKES YOU FEEL OLD?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you cant be gully in a uniform

the hell you can, good brown sir.

when the entire population is heathen majority

and you are one of only 6 coloreds on campus

you band and survive it b all MOWGLI X ON THAT SHIT

FIST IN THE SKY, AINT GONNA B A SLAVE WHEN I DIE

i swear like half that school owed me rice krispies or something

Public school from kin - h.s

Public school.. ahh memories when you opened up them smelly ass old textbooks people tags and names were still in there from the early 90s and late 80s lol ..

only public school would put bars on the window .. and the window would only open up to about 3 inches and it was automatically locked...

i loved it

every textbook i ever had i scribbled my name all over the back and front covers and added little drawings that i thought were funny to certain pages/diagrams/pictures, like putting a penis in george washington's mouth or making christopher columbus look like zorro.

where you were suppose to write your name, class, year on the back of the front cover in that box i would fill it up with satan, superman, your mom, etc etc so that there would be no room next for the next kid who used the book.

and when the book was closed i would do block letters on the edges of the pages. i would constantly switch books just to see if i could do that to every single textbook in the classroom. damn that was fun.

Catholic School girls .... wow i remember them walking home with their short skirts .. jeezuz .. i use to take the same bus on purpose ..

but yeah predominately Puerto Rican/Dominican/Black school here

I went to a private Catholic elementary (k-8) school, then went to this.. weird.. school..

California Academy of Math and Science is like a magnet school that's public, but limited admission (interview process, application, etc.) and privately funded (engineering/science firms/companies like Boeing and Northrop Grumman)..

Technically it's public but it operated like a private school without religion or uniforms or security or fences.. it was pretty cool.

djrajio's alma mater repreSENT!11one

I went to a private Catholic elementary (k-8) school, then went to this.. weird.. school..

California Academy of Math and Science is like a magnet school that's public, but limited admission (interview process, application, etc.) and privately funded (engineering/science firms/companies like Boeing and Northrop Grumman)..

Technically it's public but it operated like a private school without religion or uniforms or security or fences.. it was pretty cool.

djrajio's alma mater repreSENT!11one

that's called a magnet school.

i went to a mennonite school. i grew up in a town of mennonites. there was one black girl (on exchange from south africa), a handful of east indians, and a few asians.

the school was insanely clean. we had chapel every second day and mandatory bible class. no one was doing drugs or drinking or fighting. hardly anybody was getting laid and they had to keep it a closely guarded secret. no uniforms, though.

i had to wear plaid skirts and knee high socks..my school was in north beach and if you know that area you know its windy and cold as hell. :(

the best days were wednsdays cos that was PE day = sweats A'OKAY.

only other compliant is one class per grade..make an enemy in pre-K you got one for the next nine years -__________-

K-1 - Patch Elementary (Stuttgart AFB, Germany)

2 - Patterson Elementary (Washington DC)

3 - Homeschooled (Washington DC)

4 - Brent Elementary (Washington DC)

5 - Stephen Decatur Elementary School (NAS Sigonella, Sicily)

6-7 - Stephen Decatur Middle & High School (NAS Sigonella, Sicily)

8 - Feltwell Junior High School (RAF Feltwell, England)

9-10 - Lakenheath High School (RAF Lakenheath, England)

11-12 River Ridge High School (Lacey, WA)

Public K-6

Catholic 7-8

Public HS

I HATED the Nuns! They went around with the ruler and make sure none of the girls hiked up their skirts... Whats wrong with a bit of thigh?!?

I'm Dutch, we had to wear clogs and windmills!

Oh and Tulips too!

My schools playground had a really famous Amsterdam graff Hall of Fame on it, every couple of months we would have a new amazingly colourfull wall too enjoy, ofcourse I didn't notice, I was far too busy running around pretending to be a dinosaur...

private high school (and secondary) school too, though it wasn't very more expensive. at my secondary school, after 2001, there was soldiers with famas waiting at the entrance for like 1 year, but they must have found out it wouldn't be the target of middle east terrorists anyway.

private high school (and secondary) school too, though it wasn't very more expensive. at my secondary school, after 2001, there was soldiers with famas waiting at the entrance for like 1 year, but they must have found out it wouldn't be the target of middle east terrorists anyway.

mine had steyr augs but they never left. we had bomb threats maybe twice a year, so the american embassy paid for security.

bomb threat ! that's some serious business. we just had a paranoïac headmistress, that's way less funny. but people now refer to my secondary school as "the prison", but it wasn't that hardcore actually.

i wish i had some cool story. where's dismal when we need stories about school ?