Dior Homme Denim

midnight

There is no 17.5cm raw line (assuming 5tormer wants some raws), except for occasional raw like releases (eg Sheers, indigo stretch...) but nothing thats continued through the seasons.

And as I said, size down at least one, depending on tightness in the waist of that actual pair. You dont need to be able to close the clasp at the beginning, they will stretch big amounts when worn frequently. But if they are already really tight in the waist you might not be able to size down two.

The fit in the legs looks like you could size down two though. Why spend money on a Dior fit and have them look like any other generic brand.

If your going for a slightly sized up and sagged look, size down one anyways, they will stretch out to that exact look.

anyone own Dior Once Upon by chance? Just wondering how they stretch and what a good price is for them- trying to figure out if a 29 or 30 would be better. Also, are they just raw denim that's been creased /coated and are they MIJ?

Also, I just bought a lightly used pair of black MIJ raws for a good price that might be stretched out more than I might need in the waist; would hot soaking just the upper block result in a decent amount of shrinking without too much dye loss? I heard that blakc MIJ raws don't fade very fast anyways..

Thanks in advance-

yeah, Aldo replied in other places already.

I lurk around these parts a bit, but rarely have much to contribute on brands I have little/no experience with. Good to see a lot of familiar faces here though; very reassuring.

Any thoughts on shrinking back black raw MIJ in the waist? Think partial hot soaking would be viable?

i am going to buy another pair pf raws from DIOR 5th ave...should i pay 350 for them? because i think someone said something about raw diors shouldn't be over 300..idk but should i buy them for 350 at the store??/ help me

and i am going to get a sz 31 or 30 because my regular sz is 32