Dior Homme Denim

midnight

fuck so torn, i dont know whether or not to go for MII 19cm black in size 26 or not, or just wait for MIJs? is it a huge difference in the quality or what? i know the MIIs have a bigger top block and smaller hem was it? or the opposite and i know that the MIIs stretch more so i was wondering 26's in MII should fit if I can wear 26 NS right? any suggestions?

Guest TOM2222
fuck so torn, i dont know whether or not to go for MII 19cm black in size 26 or not, or just wait for MIJs? is it a huge difference in the quality or what? i know the MIIs have a bigger top block and smaller hem was it? or the opposite and i know that the MIIs stretch more so i was wondering 26's in MII should fit if I can wear 26 NS right? any suggestions?

just wait ............

i focken hate this thread!!!! it's always "can you tell me what these are/what size/what season/are these raw. WHAT,WHAT,WHAT???

WTF people!!!!

stop crying and complaining unless you post a better things for this thread's sake buddy.

Huge difference in quality between New Standards and MII Diors, you're asking? No, not really -- unremarkable construction, but sturdy. The differences between MIJ and MII are there, but not huge. MII has an ever-so-slightly lower rise, and an ever-so-slightly bigger leg opening. the MII does stretch more, and if you're a 26 NS, you'll want a 26 MII and 27 MIJ. FWIW, I prefer my MIJ and only wear my black MII for semi-formal occasions.

Huge difference in quality between New Standards and MII Diors, you're asking? No, not really -- unremarkable construction, but sturdy. The differences between MIJ and MII are there, but not huge. MII has an ever-so-slightly lower rise, and an ever-so-slightly bigger leg opening. the MII does stretch more, and if you're a 26 NS, you'll want a 26 MII and 27 MIJ. FWIW, I prefer my MIJ and only wear my black MII for semi-formal occasions.

thanks just a fyi i wasnt asking in quality difference between NS and MII diors, i was askin for a comparison between MII and MIJ. The rest of the post was helpful though, so ty.

hmm, views varyt here. My MiI black raw was way tighter in the waist, than my MiJ in the same size (hence I had to sell the MiJ).

Weird... I too have MII black and MIJ indigo, both size 30. Upon receiving the MII blacks, I immediately figured I could've sized down one, but still a pretty good fit. Just closer to that of a MIJ 21cm. Both waists measured 32" initially though.

Guest junior8k
I got these 21cms for cheap but I upon putting them on I feel like I'm not skinny enough to wear them. Should I pass them on or keep? Excuse the bad quality picture.

100417172824.th.jpg

They're mad baggy, bro. Depends how cheap you got them, but try and flip them on supermarket and buy a pair that fits better.