Dior Homme Denim

midnight

FinalD.jpg

Dirty day in AZ- nearing two years

nice pics and fit. may i ask is it MII or MIJ and how much hav them stretched out in thigh??

heres my MII sz 28 1st day, i posted the pic in SF and was advised to size up since im right now only be able get 3 buttons. wil they stretch out fine?

20kzk1u.jpg

nice pics and fit. may i ask is it MII or MIJ and how much hav them stretched out in thigh??

heres my MII sz 28 1st day, i posted the pic in SF and was advised to size up since im right now only be able get 3 buttons. wil they stretch out fine?

Mine are MIJ - and def. stretched out a lot in the thigh because I have a stock job where I bend down and pick up heavy boxes. Funny story though, I had MII 19cm indigos a few months back but had to sell because they didn't stretch enough and a button actually popped off. So I decided I was a fatty and sold them. But yours seem to look good, albeit a bit tight from thighs up. I'd personally go with a size up and get it tapered or something. Or get MIJ if you can.

^it'll stretch out no worries
Mine are MIJ - and def. stretched out a lot in the thigh because I have a stock job where I bend down and pick up heavy boxes. Funny story though, I had MII 19cm indigos a few months back but had to sell because they didn't stretch enough and a button actually popped off. So I decided I was a fatty and sold them. But yours seem to look good, albeit a bit tight from thighs up. I'd personally go with a size up and get it tapered or something. Or get MIJ if you can.

I was reading this thread for past 30min or so and thought the consensus is that MII stretch more than MIJ? And if I go with MIJ I will probably need to size up one since its slimmer than MII in the same size? I think i could button them all if i try REALLY hard, but im afraid they will pop out, so im just wearing a belt now and leaving the clasp open as well.

i think im just gonna stretch the fuk out of them and hopefully dont blow the crotch before that ......

Legit ? it touch like plastic ... but apart from the patch everything else seens alright.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a398/mai_kuraki/DSC_0160.jpg

since no one else has responded, im no expert on diors but i dont think those are legit. i can clearly see the leather grain on my tag, and its not as shiny, tho that might just be ur photo skills.

since no one else has responded, im no expert on diors but i dont think those are legit. i can clearly see the leather grain on my tag, and its not as shiny, tho that might just be ur photo skills.

i have a pair of authentic indigo mij's and the tag has that shiny/non-grainy look to it just like in that pic. however, the tag on my older black raw mij's has that leather-grainy look. i'm guessing the tags on hedi-era jeans have the grainy look and the post-hedi tags are the shiny ones, but I'm probably wrong.

there are different types of tag

the worst is maybe "day after day"'s, looks so fake xD

Is there anyone got the picture comparing raw denim mij 17.5hem with 19hem? I've got a w27 19hem right here but I think it's not fit enough. However, 17.5hem for me is a bit expensive(4XXUSD from TheGrapist). I don't know whether I should take this or not. Thanks

there are different types of tag

the worst is maybe "day after day"'s, looks so fake xD

YES! I brought the "day after day" jeans from here. When I saw the tag my face change like that :eek:, because the tag is absolutely different with my raw denim.

Up to now, I'm also worried about the jeans are authentic or not :(

IMG_07121.jpg

IMG_07111.jpg

IMG_07101.jpg

IMG_07081.jpg

IMG_07091.jpg

c.bidder, they are a thousand million percent authentic.

The one further down is also authentic by the way.

Hell, seriously, every sane person should recognize a fake pair of diors instantly without having to even think about it.

c.bidder, they are a thousand million percent authentic.

The one further down is also authentic by the way.

Hell, seriously, every sane person should recognize a fake pair of diors instantly without having to even think about it.

Haha, I think you have never seen the any high quality replica

try to search dior homme in (www.taobao.com),

there are some tailor in China will 1:1 produce the dior homme

how ridiculous

sorry for sounding like an echo...i know these questions have probably been asked in this thread a million times, but i cant seem to find what i need...im finally going to cop some Dior denim, but there's nowhere around me that sells them so i'm going to need as much help as possible

i currently wear a pair of Nudies Slim Jim in 32 and love the way they fit...what type of Dior denim should i get and how should i size???

MIJ or MII??? whats the difference

19 or 21???

How much should i size down, if needed???

i'd really appreciate it if i could get a little help here

I recommend that you get a Dior Homme Raw Denim.

The size should be your true waist minus 2 or 3.

19hem or 21hem depends hows slim of the jeans :)

MIJ is better than MII coz the cotton quality is better.

thanks for the help...i'm looking for them to fit close to the slim jim's maybe a tad slimmer, so 21 would be my best bet???

thanks for the help...i'm looking for them to fit close to the slim jim's maybe a tad slimmer, so 21 would be my best bet???

17.5hem - Skinny

19hem - Slim straight

21hem - for people who don't want to be too slim / for people leg is thick

It's easy to find wear on pic in this thread :)

sorry for my poor description :)

Haha, I think you have never seen the any high quality replica

try to search dior homme in (www.taobao.com),

there are some tailor in China will 1:1 produce the dior homme

how ridiculous

lol, that stuff there is so obv. cheap fake shit, I don't know what the hell you are talking about. If you have no clue about Dior Homme, fine, but stop insulting those who do.

So I totally just ripped a hole in my left pocket today after reaching my hand into it while putting my jeans on. It's nearing two years, but more and more everyday they're getting close to retirement. Plus I just fixed a crotch blowout on the left side, now the right just blew out.

Gee whiz, it's like maintaining a car.