Dior Homme Denim

midnight

oohlala, these are sickk vonWitzleben! How long have you been wearing? Front is amazing, back needs moar honeycomb fadez. :)

Around 20 months on and off. It was my first pair of Diors but as the collection grew those were getting less wear in the last 14 months or so. They probarbly have around 250 full wears.

They have quite some honeycomb fading (at least more than the pic suggests), but I am not so much into extremly high contrast fading anyways. Hence I washed them relatively regularly after initial wearing in phase (prolly 5 hand washes with woolite dark).

could someone post pics of grifith parks in some good lighting? i've seen pics like the ones with kanye wearing them where the thigh creases don't seem that bad and others where they look horrendous.

also they're pretty dark right?

and thanks to the guy who posted the mulholland drive jeans on the last page, really appreciated.

hey where are you getting those mulholland drives from? i have a pair in 29 and im considering to get a pair in size 28.

Buddy, you know me. Luisa I got them from.

@MikeV: ur welcome, pal

Hm, yeah don't know where to get them now. Maybe from dior stores directly (NY, LV?).

@Mike: Here's my pair in pretty natural lightning. But beware, the wash varies quite a bit. Can be a little more bland quite easily.

http://forum.menslabel.de/index.php?action=gallery;sa=view;id=4301#pic

Are you guys buying anything at the DH sale? This is the first season in a looong time that I'm not getting anything, not even a T-shirt. Feels kind of weird, but at least I have more money to buy Hedi-era stuff.))

Have you checked out the new FW/10 collection "Coal" at LVA? Some of the jeans look OK but the rest does not impress me.

hi everyone i am new to this! and i just picked up my dior jeans today at the 5th ave store in manhattan i have to say that dior jeans is the best out of all my jeans that i have..from APC to wesc to g-star to marc jacobs. i have to say that dior is the bomb!

question! if i was raw denim MIJ would they shrink?

i bought a sz 32 whats the most it can stretch to?

because before dior i used to wear apc and i remember i bought my true to the size jeans with was a 32 and it stretched to a sz 35...so i am just wondering.

and the raw dior denim i have is the new one with the silver line by the waist.

dr evil: from my exp, the mij raws could stretch up to two inches. jeans itself alr runs two" inches bigger than tagged size.

if urs is a 32", it would be 32+2= 34" and then stretches up to 36" MAX.

but just wear a belt, it shud solves the problem

Sorry if this was discussed recently; has anyone been to the Las Vegas boutique recently for their sale (I think someone mentioned a sale of sorts there)? If so, were any good jeans/sneakers on sale? I'm heading down there in a couple weeks- thinking of picking up some deals if I can find any

i bought a sz 32 whats the most it can stretch to?

because before dior i used to wear apc and i remember i bought my true to the size jeans with was a 32 and it stretched to a sz 35...so i am just wondering.

and the raw dior denim i have is the new one with the silver line by the waist.

if they stretched to a 35 then maybe 35 is your true size? but because of stupid vanity sizing your proberly a 34? so you should be good

Hey guys, sorry if this has been asked but looking at the 19cm MIJ http://www.luisaviaroma.com/index.aspx#getData.aspx|CallType=Product&prodId=06V17&des=4HH&cat=&gender=men&group=&vendorColor=NTAw&season=actual&seasProdID=52I it seems there is no selvedge line similar to APC NS, does this mean these jeans aren't raw or is this normal with dior raw denim?

Raw denim in general doesnt need to be selvadge. Dior has two selvadge lines though: Red Selvadge (shitty, made in Morocco) and the higher quality Silver Selvadge (made in Japan) but thinner than standard MIJ Dior. The ones you are referring to are the standard sanforized raw Diors, made in Japan (probarbly as I cant follow the link). Luisa calls them Brut Jeans.

The other non-selvadge line is the made in Italy line (different cut, even though being 19cm as well). Luisa calls those Nostalgy Jeans.

heyya first post on this thread. i just got back home with this beauty from dior, but am having doubts whether to keep em or not. got them at about 410usd after 30% discount in the boutique (stuff in singapore are expensive like hell). yeah so lemme know what you guys think of this mulholland drive in 29.

IMG_0549.jpg

IMG_0554.jpg

i love the details on the jeans

IMG_0555.jpg

IMG_0558.jpg

IMG_0560.jpg

^ those are sweet; I'd probably keep them.

On a short and redundant note, anyone out there size down one from their raw black size to indigo MIJ? I just got a 29 MIJ indigo fairly used pair, compared to my own 29 black raws of 2 years, but it feels like they're two completely different fits. I know indigo stretches more, but the lower leg/calf area seems bigger on the indigos either way. Both are 19cm.

If that's the case, I may be throwin' up a pair of MIJ indigo 29's for sale, or trade for a 28 if there's one out there