Dior Homme Denim

midnight

jst pulled the trigger on mij 26's indigo from LVR.. i usually wear 26 in apc indigo's as well but could go down to 25 easily because the 26 APC fit me all the way up in 1 go. will post fit pics when i get em! hope this shit fits me lol. they should fit tho! *crosses fingers

and those diors have a dope blue hue to them

perhaps an extremely sagged fit?

It's weird 'cos there is very little whiskering, but the leg seams , knees, combs and stacks are amazing.Great roping on the hems too.

The blues that come out in that denim are really beautiful.

Anyone can help me to take a look on this jeans:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230498094500&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT#ht_9544wt_1139

Is it real? Because I can't find any information for that reference code.

Also, the format for the reference code are a bit strange.

Thanks

yeh to me those is real, i have the same exact pair 19 cm sz 32.

also over the weekend dior called me a lot of times times me they got the new shipment of raw MIJ in so i went to go get it today. i got a sz 30 and i am going to see where it takes me. i wore the harrods if thats what you call it there an i wore the raws out the store because i want the denim to stretch asap. sorry for the bad quality pictures.

here ie the pics of the ones i picked up.IMG00623-20100718-1721.jpg

IMG00444-20100718-1654.jpgIMG00625-20100718-1854.jpgIMG00627-20100718-1855.jpg

also later on i can't wait to get the new silver selvedge!

Hello :) , i just purchased this pair of Dior Homme 19 CM MIJ (Size 30) , what you say about the fit?

its my first DH Jeans ..i was really excited about this one

...but i think i should size one down..or maybe 2 ? :( , cause im scared that this one will stretch too much out. It would be nice if some can help me :)T

( after 3 days of wearing )

p1010143.jpg

p1010146.jpg

Thanks in advance

Okay thanks for the help :)

But size down 2 would be too much or?

Oh no , i dont wanna burn my everyday shoes down :mad::D

When i go to buy /try a jeans i allways wear them , i think you can see with them the fit on you and the cut of the jeans very nice( ...;)

also over the weekend dior called me a lot of times times me they got the new shipment of raw MIJ in so i went to go get it today. i got a sz 30 and i am going to see where it takes me. i wore the harrods if thats what you call it there an i wore the raws out the store because i want the denim to stretch asap. sorry for the bad quality pictures.

here ie the pics of the ones i picked up.IMG00623-20100718-1721.jpg

IMG00444-20100718-1654.jpgIMG00625-20100718-1854.jpgIMG00627-20100718-1855.jpg

also later on i can't wait to get the new silver selvedge!

better get a waistband stretcher otherwise the hook will be ruined

Wanting to get Diors off luisaviaroma.

How long were the leg length again?

Whats the difference between Nostalgy and Brut? Im really liking the colour of the Nostalgy ones

Also would a 26 fit me? I wear 25 in A77 and APC

Inseam measures ~37 inches on my pair of raw19cm mij size 28,while total length is about 46 inches.

From what i know, the "brut" is the mij one and "nostalgy" is mii.

The fabric of mij (the brut) is said to be "better", and if i remember correctly, mii has a looser fit than the mij one.

i don't own a pair of apc nor april77, so i can't advice on the sizing. You might head to the nearest dior store to try them on.

in my opinion they both start out similar but my APCs stretched a whole lot more than my Diors

+1 diors do not stretch as much as APCs - i think buying TTS is best bet: 32 waist cop 30, just my 2 cents. that 1-1.5" stretch in the waist should accomodate for sagging since you cant really wear them at your waist because of the rise.

my size 26 MIJ raw 19cm after a week, definitely going for 27 next time around these were ballcrushing in the beginning :( and the clasp stretched so fucked up. dont mind the pics - they were quick snaps. they measure 14.75" laid flat as opposed to when new 14".

99078196.jpg

77091783.jpg

73978446.jpg