Dior Homme Denim

midnight

Pics aren't the best.....but fading/color looks true on my monitor.

DH Indigo MIJ 19cm size 27. Worn for over a year and a half practically every day. Washed once. Inner pockets are pretty much worn through, no other rips or tears really though.

DH15Year.jpg

Hello

Got these Griffith Parks 19cm and tried them on for the first time.

Very tight in the upper block and backside as expected from reading on here!

However, do the GP experts think they will stretch enough for the bum to look ok?

img2319v.jpg

img2316pm.jpg

img2314l.jpg

honestly, u shud take a fit pic as a whole to see hw tight these really fits u. but its common that dior can stretch up to 3 sizes max, mine (which were raw though) went up 2.5 sizes

i went to the nyc dior homme store yesterday excited to get another pair of MIJ raw denim until they told me that it is sold out. so now i have to wait until mid july or end of it until they come in! none of the dior stores in the U.S have over sz 30 and i need a 30-31! does dior usually take this long to get there jeans!

they didn't even have anymore sizes in the mii pairs which i wouldn't have got anyways!

Sorry I deleted my question because I realized I needed more info. Here it is again.

Crazy question: is there any chance that a size 26 MIJ indigo raws will stretch out to a 30-31? My natural waist is a 29 but where my jeans usually sit, it is a 31.

I'm getting them as a gift, and the person went through a lot of trouble to proxy a 26... it's going to be too much of a hassle to swap them for a bigger size.

To be honest mate, I'd be surprised... they might stretch but it'll be a very tight fit. I'm a 31-32 around the hips and went with a 29 in MIJ which was a tight fit but not massively constricting. They've stretched to a point of comfort, but they're hardly falling off me... this is with perhaps 3 or 4 months of wear. I couldn't get the 28 buttoned up. I suspect your jeans will be too small - maybe you could sell them on Supermarket or arrange a trade?

i went to the nyc dior homme store yesterday excited to get another pair of MIJ raw denim until they told me that it is sold out. so now i have to wait until mid july or end of it until they come in! none of the dior stores in the U.S have over sz 30 and i need a 30-31! does dior usually take this long to get there jeans!

they didn't even have anymore sizes in the mii pairs which i wouldn't have got anyways!

Have you tried Barney's or similar? They always have 30+ sizes in stock of the raws, at least here in AZ.

Have you tried Barney's or similar? They always have 30+ sizes in stock of the raws, at least here in AZ.

when i went to dior i asked if they think that barney would have they doubt they they wouldve so i didn't go. but just for that i am going to call the one in nyc now and see.

Just perused the eBay, wondering if these were worth the price:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220630027855&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT#ht_500wt_1154

Anyone know what the name is as well? I've been strictly in the raw realm these days. Thinking about copping them after getting rid of my indigo raws.

Pics aren't the best.....but fading/color looks true on my monitor.

DH Indigo MIJ 19cm size 27. Worn for over a year and a half practically every day. Washed once. Inner pockets are pretty much worn through, no other rips or tears really though.

DH15Year.jpg

popped in to read a few pages but then my brain started melting

i gotta say these are awesome though