Dior Homme Denim

midnight

I got these 21cms for cheap but I upon putting them on I feel like I'm not skinny enough to wear them. Should I pass them on or keep? Excuse the bad quality picture.

i'd honestly consider sizing down 2 or 3 sizes but keep in mind no size would really work out if you don't have the right body type.

I've heard that the DH stores don't do phone/mail orders (this was years ago,) but it wouldn't hurt to try.

DH NYC does phone orders. I called and talked to SA named Mark there and bought some stuff over the phone. I had to fax a photo of my credit card and ID, which was kind of annoying. Other than that, it was super easy...shipped to me in about 4 days(to San Diego).

Need to confirm if these Diors are legit or not.

Since I'm waiting for pictures to upload I'll mention just a couple things:

-Denim felt like APC and less like the Dior Homme denim I've felt at Barneys.

-Denim has hidden rivets, not sure if that's characteristic of Dior but that would be a damn good fake.

Here are a variety of pictures, think I got everything important:

sam3359.jpg

sam3358.jpg

sam3357.jpg

sam3356.jpg

sam3355.jpg

sam3354.jpg

sam3353.jpg

sam3351.jpg

sam3350.jpg

sam3349.jpg

Can anyone tell me what to expect in terms of taxes when ordering dior denim from LVR (I'm in the US). And how long does their shipping take?

usually people pay about 50-70 bucks in taxes depending on how much the jeans themselves were but i got a pair last year and didn't get charged any taxes so it depends. shipping took about four work days.

-Denim has hidden rivets, not sure if that's characteristic of Dior but that would be a damn good fake.

Not fake... at all. they are supposed to have hidden rivets, and dior denim IS relatively soft.

MORE IMPORTANTLY

gross fucking pictures. wtf. Do you really not have another pair of pants to wear or something? nobody wants to see your gnarly ass leg hair, your dick bulge, or your red undies.

Not fake... at all. they are supposed to have hidden rivets, and dior denim IS relatively soft.

MORE IMPORTANTLY

gross fucking pictures. wtf. Do you really not have another pair of pants to wear or something? nobody wants to see your gnarly ass leg hair, your dick bulge, or your red undies.

thanks man, btw do you have thought on my sizing qs i quoted with my last post. i want to decide if i want to go thru the pain if it will be ok cuz claf is not tight at all. i dont wan to size up then later come out to be too baggy.

btw2, now u mentioned all the undies and leg abt that post that i didnt notice be4, i actualy went back and took a look, i hate u man. :D

sam3353.jpg

YOU'RE DISGUSTING.

rofl taskoNUTS

where are the hidden rivets?

they seem legit from the pictures. the new 2010 collection features that clasp which seems more solid than the old one and actually says "DIOR HOMME". the other difference is that the dior font on the leather tag is in a larger font with a bit of a grainy texture.

you could look in the right pocket under the coin pocket there should be a tag with the serial number

alright so i'm pretty convinced they are legit now, thanks.

also, everyone really needs to stop qqing, do you shave off all your leg hair? do you quiver at the beach when you catch the sight of leg hair? alright yeah my dick is bigger than yours and i didnt have any pants on, quit looking. nah but no i live in texas and in my house i should be allowed to walk around in boxers. i knew the pictures would get some sort of flak but i was too lazy.

Help, when i go on luisaviaroma it shows the price for 19cms is $284.40 usd and 210.67 in euros and import fees & shipping is included

but the first pg in this thread has

customs fee from ordering a single pair of jeans from LVR will be about 60 dollars.
so will my total be like $340 or something

Help, when i go on luisaviaroma it shows the price for 19cms is $284.40 usd and 210.67 in euros and import fees & shipping is included

but the first pg in this thread has so will my total be like $340 or something

Also, the 19cms for sale at $284.40 aren't the mij raw. Those are still on the site for about $340.