Dior Homme Denim

midnight

Thanks for the comments guys

as for best washes, to me it's the standard blue clawmarks, dust wash and orange overdye. Oranges are what got me interested in DH jeans in the first place.

lol that goes to me too! and finally after a year, i;ve got my hands a pair of orange overdye.

fit pics! (sorry for the quality)

IMGP1876.jpg

IMGP1881.jpg

Does anyone familiar with orange overdye? i just got my hands on a pair of them and the hem is 18.5cm! (seller convinced me it was 19cm cut, oh and note its tagged size 29). So basically it doesnt go with the basic rule "the hem for tagged size 32 for 19cm cut and 21cm cut are 19cm and 21 respectively and subststract 0.5cm for every 1 size down."

Looking from the runway pics, they are abit baggy on the stacking. So am i right to assume this is 19cm cut?

overdye are baggy and not slim in the hem. Had one in size 28 19cm cut, fits def a size 29. Quality is also crap. Like H&M jeans.

Best jeans are Strip Destroyed, Strip bleu Clair waxed and Strip bleu clair unwaxed. Everything else is not worth retail.

calvinc: from what i can tell in those blurry pics, the fit looks quite good. you should get a better camera though.

advancedart: agreed. strip destroyed are ridiculous. wish i had a pair. or that kva would remake it.

on a side note: today my friend dropped a container of kfc gravy on the floor next to me. it proceeded to splatter all over my raws. ragequit.

yeah sorry and thanks guys. I will definitely grab some pics on weekend. The reason why the pics are blurry is because there is no enough lighting in the room and camera doesn't seem to operate well at night. I work from 8 in the morning and usually get home like around almost 2 oclock midnight, so there is no way for me to get better pics. but definitely grab some on weekend

kyniver: just wash them? how long u've been wearing ur raw?

overdye are baggy and not slim in the hem. Had one in size 28 19cm cut, fits def a size 29. Quality is also crap. Like H&M jeans.

Best jeans are Strip Destroyed, Strip bleu Clair waxed and Strip bleu clair unwaxed. Everything else is not worth retail.

Mine is size 29 and the hem is 18.5cm. Yeah, its kinda baggy but not that baggy for me. The stuck ( stacking) is abit wide. but for me personally it is not baggy.

To be honest, i had been looking for a pair of overdye and this was the pair which made me in love with dior homme. and i was kinda disappointed with the quality of the jeans. On my way looking for one, i managed to get my hands on a pair of jakes and it is just amazing. I mean, orange overdye it's amazing. The fit is nice, the cut itself is unique. Its slim, and something is different in a way. From most of the pictures i had seen, it seemed like orange overdye wash was awesome. But in person, i was kinda disappointed with the wash. I personally think it is not as good as it looks from runway. But if perhaps the camera of the runway used deceived me, or if perhaps its due to the ligthing, im not sure.

anybody whos ever dealt with orange overdye feel the same way?

were they worth it in your opinion?

That is really a good question. For me, it was worth it. My size is ultra rare size and its hardly come by in second hand market. and this piece is runway piece. I had to wait for a year to find this piece. $430 USD is abit too much, but I just cant wait for another year. The longer it is, the harder you will be able to find old pieces (like luster pieces). But now ive gotten my hands on them, i couldn't really advice you if it is really worth it. I havent worn them at all. I will let you know haha.

that's a lot! paid 97euro for mine 2 years ago. These are NOT worth 430$

Lol you were lucky seriously. Trust me, list them on ebay, and i think you can sell $200 USD easily (provided the size is 29-31, not sure about other sizes). Orange overdyes was worth like around $300 a year back. And as you may know, the price increases as the time goes. It would be harder to find. Like jakes 07, it appeared in supermarket recently and it was sold within hours for 310 euro or 370 euro? cant exactly remember. but yeah, i believe orange overdyes is one of the hedi's legendary pieces

Those look really good!

just found out there are 2 versions of jakes 09 1 with a crossed shaped scar on the left pocket and 1 without..What gives?

The one with the cross shape scar (sort of like Write Me Soon but without the writing) is a 19cm cut and the colour is more greyish blue.

There's also a 19cm of Stretch Deep but black/burgandy instead of black/white