Dior Homme Denim

midnight

So why not actually lay it out for us in no uncertain terms and just end the stupidity right away?

Now you've wasted even more time just calling names and getting bitter about something that didn't have to concern you at all.

does UMC '09 (new version) stretch in the waist at all? also wondering is the rise on 17.5cm UMC much lower than a 19cm? im wondering if i can get a 19cm and get it tailored to a narrower 17.5cm cut,as i cant find any of the 17.5s right now!

edit: forgot to ask... size up 1 or down 1 from raws for umc?

Ok so I wear a pair of size 29 21cms i've had for two years and they fit perfect. I'm breaking in a new pair of 29 19cm and theyre kinds tight ( I gained seven pounds in the last year) and taking forever to stretch but I'm sure theyre gonna work out. Question is do you think a pair of black 30(19)s would work since theyre slightly slimmer?

Ok so I wear a pair of size 29 21cms i've had for two years and they fit perfect. I'm breaking in a new pair of 29 19cm and theyre kinds tight ( I gained seven pounds in the last year) and taking forever to stretch but I'm sure theyre gonna work out. Question is do you think a pair of black 30(19)s would work since theyre slightly slimmer?

How the hell do we know? Tight for you can be 'slim' for someone else. 30's could be too baggy. It all depends on your intended fit, as people wear their jeans different ways. It's not enough that you ask stupid questions, but you couldn't be bothered making the effort to post pictures to at least give us the attempt to make a valid judgement.

Stop shitting up the conversations on how ugly them glitter jawns are.

^ haha ouch..

anyway.. my two cents..

generally, even though blacks are a bit slimmer and stretch less than indigos, you should be the same size in both..

buuuut.. doesn't mean i say you go for a 29 in blacks either.. cuz yeah.. just like kregg says... i have no idea how the 29 indigos fit you.. if anything, THOSE might be too tight for you too..

post a pic and you'll get better advice.

Post a pic but it could just be your body is better suited to 21cm

Thanks Kenz

As far as the 17.5 UMC they are really hard to find. The rise is definitely going to be lower than the 19s, but I guess you could always taper the 19s although tailoring will mess up the wash unlike with raws. Size up 1 from raw size

yessss @ itsernist.

I feel I'm almost in the same boat as you Luxaeterna, although I struggle with the idea that stacking won't look as legit with the slightly bigger leg opening.

My year anniversary of my black 19cm's are coming up in a few weeks, perhaps I'll post some photos soon.