Dior Homme Denim

midnight

yeah, i think i have that kind of thighs :P, now the question is, should i go true to size, or size down 1? i dont think sizing down 2 size is right though for that fit...

also take into consideration that you don't actually wear them on your 'waist'..

cuz of the rise and the fact that you (should) sag, they'll be worn around your hips or a bit lower even..

my 'waist' is 29, hips are 30.

i got tagged size 27.

that's how i sized just fyi.

yeah, i think i have that kind of thighs :P, now the question is, should i go true to size, or size down 1? i dont think sizing down 2 size is right though for that fit...

i personally think it's all up to each individual. because some people have skinny waist/hips but have massive thighs. i think best way to do is to try it out yourself.

but i go true to size for 19cm and size down 1-2 for 21cm to get that kind of fit if that helps

Guest KoCHiRO1985

Hi....there, I have UMC07 tag size30 NWT .

If anyone in here interest pls..contact me at koko underscore klub at hotmail dot com

i personally think it's all up to each individual. because some people have skinny waist/hips but have massive thighs. i think best way to do is to try it out yourself.

but i go true to size for 19cm and size down 1-2 for 21cm to get that kind of fit if that helps

yeah, i went to local store today and i tried on one pair size 30, and i have 31.5 natural waist size. they ran out size 31! somehow i couldnt button the very top button. is that normal? and i believe im a very skinny guy with 178 cm height and 68kg weight. i dont think fat is the factor though...

it looks ok from crotch and below. the problem is just the waist. and for reference, im aiming for a fit like the picture earlier and also the same pair, orange overdyed. should i go size 31 or 32? hmmm....

I'm thinking about saving up for a pair of 19 or 21cm mij. I wear a 29 in apc ns, but I should've sized down to 28 since they're falling off of my waist without a belt. I'm 6', 160lbs, about 32-33 true waist. Lookin' for a fit like that of a ns, maybe a bit slimmer. Any suggestions? I don't think my thighs are bony enough for 19cm :[

I'm thinking about saving up for a pair of 19 or 21cm mij. I wear a 29 in apc ns, but I should've sized down to 28 since they're falling off of my waist without a belt. I'm 6', 160lbs, about 32-33 true waist. Lookin' for a fit like that of a ns, maybe a bit slimmer. Any suggestions? I don't think my thighs are bony enough for 19cm :[

tagged size 30 in 19cm.

i think on the first page of the thread it stated that 21cm is the same fit as apc ns. and that 19cm is same as nc, so go with 28 on 21cm? i wear 26 in apc ns and 21cm, if that even helps.

lol, im just sharing what happened to me... i had decided to go for size 31. i am not asking for opinions whether size 31 or 32 fits me better since i do not have the pictures. what im asking, whether its normal for a guy like me to not be able to button the very top button for dior size 30 with 31.5 natural waist size... :)

So you were at the store.

You tried them on.

And you think we can tell you which fits you better?

Shit out of luck son.

lol, im just sharing what happened to me... i had decided to go for size 31. i am not asking for opinions whether size 31 or 32 fits me better since i do not have the pictures. what im asking, whether its normal for a guy like me to not be able to button the very top button for dior size 30 with 31.5 natural waist size... :)

Dude it's hard to know what "a guy like you" is even supposed to mean. A lot of guys can't do up the clasp and sometimes also the top button when they first get their Diors. They will stretch. However, without seeing pics, it's impossible to tell what they look like. They could look good, they might look like shit, you're the one that saw them on.

A question:

When comparing the MIJ 19cm Indigo Silver Selvedge's to APC/Skull/Samurai/Etc. are they worth the € 300 / $ 400? I love the fit of the 19cm's, not too skinny not too loose but they are pricey.

So could anyone tell me about the fit/quality of the Indigo Silver Selvedge's?

Thank you.

Silver Selvage are definitely different. The denim is tighter woven and a little stiffer imo. Very little of the weft shows through so they are a really dee blue or black. They don't stretch nearly as much as regular raws either.

As opposed to the regular raws, those minor differences + the selvage is really your decision as to whether or not it's worth it. As opposed to other jeans, they do have a really nice fit but so do other jeans, so you really should try them on if possible.

In my opinion the black silver selvage is a lot nicer than the indigo. Indigo I would stick with the regular raws, but the black selvage are really dark and have a nice shade to them, and they look almost dressy since the weft doesn't show through/is pretty dark itself.

Thanks but I am looking for a blue pair of jeans. Would it be wise to say that the Indigo Silver Selvedge has the same level of thickness as the regular black raws? As my black ones are definitely thicker and a bit tighter than my regular indigo's.

The indigo silver selvage are probably about the same thickness as the black raws, but its not the thickness so much as the stiffness that I didn't like about them.

Are they forever stiff? Or do they break in after a while?