Dior Homme Denim

midnight

Raws wearers, do you soak before wear?

It's really up to you.

But, you don't need to. They are sanforized, meaning that they will never shrink any smaller than the size they were at new. So shrinking wouldn't make it any smaller, all it would do is remove that nice shine Diors have. But eventually you will need to soak it probably because it has stretched out too much/dirty/etc.

I don't see why you would want to soak before wear though.

Those are orange overdyes. That price is really good. I don't know for sure if they have been tapered like he said but they dont look too bad.

So long as you're ok with the hemming that is a really good deal for those.

115 cm is longer than usual (thats 45 inches - inseam is usuall 36-38 inches). Might want to check that measurement again.

thx for reply. 115cm is not jeans inseam length. its outseam length. jeans waist to hems.

outseam 115cm..maybe that is same inseam 34~35 length i think.

Yea they're definitely overdyes. $230 is a great deal for them, however they do look like they might have been tapered. The hem should be 18.5cm and they look like around 17cm in the pics. Still a great deal!

even though this jean have just little damage at crotch, 230$ is good deal??

i checked about tapering but he said he didnt taper. only he cut this jeans to 35 inch inseam. he said the jeans hem measure is 18cm.

that is usual 19cm hem measure..right?

Those are coming along nicely. Careful of the crotch it looks like it's about to die.

For the overdyes I would still think thats a good deal with the little crotch thing. The inseam should should still allow you some decent stacking at 25 inches.

And pandadenim is right there is no need to soak before wear as they are sanforized.

I feel like I do a great service to this thread whenever I answer a question.

I sit here and think "hey maybe if I write the answer down once people will stop asking it over and over again" write out the answer only to return and find a thousand more stupid questions on this thread.

:'(

I feel like I do a great service to this thread whenever I answer a question.

I sit here and think "hey maybe if I write the answer down once people will stop asking it over and over again" write out the answer only to return and find a thousand more stupid questions on this thread.

:'(

I can sympathize.

70 dollar price drop on my diors

200 shipped takes them immediately...all close offers will be filed for consideration

sorry for the shameless promotion, but i really need that dough!

BAI BAI BAI

Any U.K. people on here to confirm that MIJ cost $160GBP, i was ready to buy a black/indigo pair of The Grapist but if it cost that much I would rather save a couple bucks.

i would get one now if its 160 GBP someone comfirm please haha

Here is a webcam fit pic of my shirt pushed up to show the extent of my slouching. How is it? They are 19cm mij black raws in 28 and I think I'm keeping them instead of seeking out 29s. Might as well wear them tight as hell if I'm skinny enough for it, right? Although they look pretty baggy in this picture, don't they lol

Was going for some sort of 'ad campaign look' with the fit in my seat..... did I succeed? =)

photo254v.jpg

Any U.K. people on here to confirm that MIJ cost $160GBP, i was ready to buy a black/indigo pair of The Grapist but if it cost that much I would rather save a couple bucks.

I can confirm that they are £160... the trick is getting them shipped to you without a customs bill eating into your savings. It's safer to go through a UK proxy. OR... if you're a non-EU resident visiting here, you can save a further 17% with a VAT refund.

How do i tell if a pair of dior jeans are raw black? Can someone maybe help me out by telling me the product code? Cause i'm looking to buy one from a japan proxy. Thanks so much! Sorry i'm not very familiar with DH Jeans.

this is the reference code on my 19cm black MIJ..

PI3110530184-902

im not very familiar with it either... but that's what the hang tag says on my jeans.. (got them from france)