Superawkward

scoki

last night i went to the garbage room to dispose of the trash and recycling. it happens to be located next to the laundry room. when i stepped outside of the trash room, there was a very cute dog looking at me from the doorway of the laundry room.

it walked over to me and i started petting it, because it was a very friendly dog. i stood there for about two minutes just petting it, fuck it, i don't have my own dog so i like to enjoy other people's when i get the chance.

some cute girl walked around the corner, said "aaawwww" and stopped to pet it with me. i just smiled pleasantly.

as the cute girl started to walk into the laundry room, the owner popped her head out of the door, glared at me, then whistled for her dog to return to her. the dog walked away, wagging.

the awkward part was the look the cute girl gave me after she put together what just happened

Today I sent off some jeans I sold on eBay.

Figured the Piggley wiggley bags I'd brought back from NC would be cool to wrap them in - heavy brown paper, americana etc. Complete with green piggy illustration full viz on the back.

The purchaser was in indonesia, A muslim, I realised, on the way to the post office. Oops.

On the bright side I made the last post.

I looked at the construction worker near my house and noticed he was picking his nose REAL deep. So I look at him. He looks at me. I try not to laugh and he keeps staring with his finger in his nose. I turn away. He turns away. Most awkward 3 seconds of my life.

this conversation

friend: i'm gonna have to buy all the clothes that you wear man

me: haha, thanks

friend: yeah, man my girlfriend really likes the way you dress

me: oh word

friend: yeah she told me like a month into the relationship, that she had a crush on you for a month or so

me: oh

i walked away after that

edit: for anyone wondering why i just walked away, i'm 98% sure this chick is actually insane

Long time agoo...but

one night me and my girlfriend went to this house party in sodo, we had taken adderall beforehand so we were hyped up all night. anyways we decided to crash there, along with a decent amount of people who all just made beds on the floor in the living room. everyone passed out at about 3-4 but we were still super energetic and we ended up having sex on the floor in the living room, with about 5-6 other people also on the floor. awkward enough, but while were still having sex, random guy wakes up and starts walking, doesn't notice me and my girlfriend, kicks me in the head and trips waking everyone else up.

were just sitting there butt naked in a room full of strangers, probably one of the most awkward situations of my life.

asking a super bummed friend what's wrong and jokingly asking "did you and so-and-so break up?"

and the answer is yes.

today jackie asked khoa why he had a black dress shirt on and looked like such a fag

then khoa said he just came from a funeral reception

twas awkward

Me and a friend go over to play Mahjong with this girl and her friend. It just so happens one of the girls is a hooker so she gets a call from a client and she tells him to wait downstairs. Instead he comes up to the apartment and when he opens the door we all make eye contact with him. SUPER AWKWARD for him mostly not so much us cause we just laughed inside.

Ok so I don't know about you guys but.... when I see a women with massive titties I HAVE to stare. Yesterday at work this MILF came in with big ole' jugs and I never made eye contact with her once. Do you think she noticed me looking? Oh yeah, she had 2 kids in their early to middle teens.

I was buying a CD at the sound garden in Baltimore. I had a thing of gelato in my hand, and it was dripping onto my hand as I stood in line. As I absent mindedly lick the gelato off my hand, I look over at the employee picks, and there is some 12 year old girl checking out a lil' wayne album. I was thinking, "man that's definitely inappropriate for her age group" and then I looked up to see her dad looking at me, looking at his daughter, licking gelato off my hand in a suggestive way.

It was awkward but I stood there anyways because I really wanted that ENVY cd, man.

Being given a pair of briefs by a stranger while at a fair. They have a glow in the dark fig leaf shape on the front that supposedly also blocks radiation, but I have a strict "no wearing underwear from strangers" policy so I'll never know.

The awkward part was that he kept pausing during his pitch for like 30 seconds at a time and would just stare at me and my friend.

adding sistersuzie on facebook 2 weeks ago to log in today and see we're still not friends...

most def a obligated Fb friend add. You ever have those moments when you see the person everyday and then they add you on fb but dont really wanna be fb friends, but you do it anyways to prevent awkwardness and questions being asked such as " why didnt you add me !?" so you add the person out of obligation. THEN you de-friend couple months later lol awkward to see the person later ? yea