2009 Superfuture Conest - Dry Bones

beatle

Are you up for it  

479 members have voted

1. 1. Are you up for it

• YES - Beatle rocks
    • NO - Beatle doesn't suck

Please keep in mind ya'll..

There are three things contained within that image that wouldn't allow anybody to print it onto a t-shirt.. i'm sure you can guess what those three things are. :)

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please keep in mind ya'll..

There are three things contained within that image that wouldn't allow anybody to print it onto a t-shirt.. i'm sure you can guess what those three things are. :)

so everyone stop asking.

:)

I imagine there will be enough pissing and moaning about the price of the jeans (even though approximate price has been posted) that very few would want to pay the additional price of a t-shirt.

That said I think it's a good idea.

What if the tees came with the jeans instead of being printed as a separate operation? Kind of like the yoyo with the seXfh's. Just an idea...

That's all totally possible.. but there's a catch.

We won't put our name on a t-shirt that's not some over the top shit like a loopwheeled tee.

So that alone would be about $100... And with us trying to keep the price of the jeans near $250 it doesn't seem likely a tee could happen... even though it's a good idea.

That's all totally possible.. but there's a catch.

We won't put our name on a t-shirt that's not some over the top shit like a loopwheeled tee.

So that alone would be about $100... And with us trying to keep the price of the jeans near $250 it doesn't seem likely a tee could happen... even though it's a good idea.

What did I just say???!!!???

is it just me, or are denim contests getting a bit mainstream?

i guess im just the eternal pessimist...

I'm just tired of having them all of the time. Year long contests that happen every year are a bit much, IMO. It's like you can't really wear anything other than Either way, I can't really compete so I'm just here to pick up some limited run jeans.

seeing that this jean is pretty much the official sufu jean (designed and selected by members), and given the size of this website, dry bones folk have gotta be pissing their pants with happiness.

They've never heard of Superfuture.

is it just me, or are denim contests getting a bit mainstream?

i guess im just the eternal pessimist...

oh definitely. regardless, they're a lot of fun to be a part of, especially if there's a ton of input from users (pics etc.)

As soon as I get these I am putting all my other jeans aside and wearing them exclusively.

Not me. I'm going to keep mine in a hermetically sealed Lexan® case and only take them out and touch them every few years.

Edmond style, fooooolll!!!!

Not me. I'm going to keep mine in a hermetically sealed Lexan® case and only take them out and touch them every few years.

yeah yeah yes yes yo!

or you can cop one to rock one to stock(keep em ICY!).

I'm in the middle of taking care of the legal red tape surrounding this project, once that's all squared away we'll hopefully have some numbers and specs for you guys..