Chronicles Of Never S/S 08

Tyro1

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone know anything about washing the viscose tees? Is it safe to put in the washing machine or should I hand wash? All it says on the inside is "Wash before use." Thanks.

I used to handwash my RO viscose tees, but now I just throw them into the washing machine at the lowest heat setting. They end up alright. I assume that CON viscose tees will hold up the same.

Can someone help me order from Swt or Violent green? I dunno how to contact Swt and violent doesnt answer their email or something. I really want to a buy a shoe! Thanks for any replys

for people wanting to call australian numbers... the international prefix is +61 (which replacecs the zero in front of the mobile or area code)

so restricted premises number is +61 2 9357 6263

and VG +61 7 300 300 78

damn. did they ever make a size 7?

I'm a us7/39/25cm

could i fit into say 2nd chapter in 8?

i know sizing is fucked...

and have any of you guys seens white or off white leather coming from them this season?

damn. did they ever make a size 7?

I'm a us7/39/25cm

could i fit into say 2nd chapter in 8?

i know sizing is fucked...

and have any of you guys seens white or off white leather coming from them this season?

yeah they do make size 7. very limited though.. i know coz thats my size lolol. you normally need to ask them to order..

are u a size 7 in chucks or most sneakers? con shoes run like dress shoes/chucks afaik so if ur normally a 7 in sneakers then u would need a 6 :o u wouldnt wanna go bigger coz these are pointy shoes. size 5 is the smallest btw

whats the smallest size they make in jeans? i wanna buy a cubism jean, but 30 seems to be the smallest i found...fuck man why is this shit so hard to buy? anyone doing proxy?

DJI does melbourne proxy... if he is too busy, I can do it.

I checked out the Restricted Premises store and Picked up the Corpus Callisum (i think thats how u spell it) sunnies and the NOIR t shirt in a small. The sunnies were $300 and the t shirt was $140. I know you can get the sunnies from pitbull for $250, so its definitley way over rrp at the Restricted premises. I think the price of the shirt is on par with the rrp. I also checked out the jeans and tried on the black oiled ones. From memory it was $259, which i think is also not to bad.

The black ones are a really light denim and are heaps comfy even though they are skin tight. But i was told they stretch heaps. So for anymore thinking the 30 is too tight - it will prob become a 32 within a day of wearing it.

So if you guys plan on purchasing the sunnies (which i highly recommend cuzz they are awesome), have a look around first. I only got them becuase i drove all the way there to check out the store (i never been there before) and pretty liked them as soon as i put them on. So i guess you can say i was thinking more emotionally than rationally.

Anyways, Just thought i would give my expereince so you guys know where the CON stuff is more expensive/cheaper.

I am starting to regret purchasing my Introduction Into Space trousers, as they are too small for me (I too rushed and bought them without having a serious think about it). If any one is interested on buying them off me, let me know. They are size 34, but I wear size32 in most jeans and found them too tight (they dont stretch, as they are trousers)... they were $265... so currently I am thinking $230, and I will include postage in that... there is also a button that has come off on the overlapping tap at the top, but it didn't cause any trouble not being there.

If you're interested or want to offer something less, I will have a think about it - just let me know.

yeah they do make size 7. very limited though.. i know coz thats my size lolol. you normally need to ask them to order..

are u a size 7 in chucks or most sneakers? con shoes run like dress shoes/chucks afaik so if ur normally a 7 in sneakers then u would need a 6 :o u wouldnt wanna go bigger coz these are pointy shoes. size 5 is the smallest btw

the sizing on the shoes are American sizes?