Sign in to follow this  
ProfMonnitoff

Comme des Garçons for H&M

I like the peacoat. The two tone cardigan isn't bad either. I wonder, though, why they decided to go with h&m instead of uniqlo. Maybe too many other designers already did uniqlo

The real story is that they are trying to promote the launch of H&M japan.

theres NO H&M in the japland.

They are trying to drop the cdg collabo at the grand opening to attract customers (read peasants).

it's H&M wanting to get publicity, not comme des garcons.

the only other reason h&m won't survive in japan is also because uniqlo has made it presence there already.. walk down a main street in tokyo or shibuya... they have like 1 uniqlo store every few streets... plus the quality is decent and sometimes good.

its like trying to sell coke to japanese ppl

i was way more dissapointed by the cdgxlv colab (but that was the worst idea ever to begin with)

surpised about how well this turned out-would wear everything but the polka dots

before I get all exxxcited... are those shirts no. 20-something mens/womens? They look like mens... but then again...

is anything in the pic mens? if you look at the last picture it says women in the top left corner and all the pictures are connected starting with the last and ending with the first.

the only other reason h&m won't survive in japan is also because uniqlo has made it presence there already.. walk down a main street in tokyo or shibuya... they have like 1 uniqlo store every few streets... plus the quality is decent and sometimes good.

its like trying to sell coke to japanese ppl

Have you ever in your life shopped at both H&M and Uniqlo? H&M is closer to a shitty Zara, which is already shitty.

I really really really like that camisole dress (?) and those riding pants and jacket. I'd be all over this if I were a lady. Finna cop for the missus

lolita dress is probably unisex.

it has joey_formal written all over it

Somewhere between not enough and too much.

I really really really like that camisole dress (?) and those riding pants and jacket. I'd be all over this if I were a lady. Finna cop for the missus

why you gotta be a lady for? jeez.

Have you ever in your life shopped at both H&M and Uniqlo? H&M is closer to a shitty Zara, which is already shitty.

But the nipponese love Zara!

Shit was always packed.

But the nipponese love Zara!

Shit was always packed.

maybe they have different lines in jp

The zara in the us looks like guidofistpump.com steez

I think the point I was trying to make was Uniqlo and H&M are nothing a like.

Most of this stuff looks like typical HnM.

h&m does everything. comment could apply to almost every other clothing label. reminds me of someone on tfs who said that it's stupid to buy Jil Sander as you could get the same stuff at Banana Republic.

Difference will be in the cut and details, and quality (though doubtfully).

some ok looking stuff

maybe i'll pick something up if i chance upon it and it's cheap

also drop crotch is officially trendy now

(it was for a while but now it's 100% blown)

which is why my point as i had put earlier.. is the reason why h&m will not survive in japan??? which line did u not read..

reminds me of someone on tfs who said that it's stupid to buy Jil Sander as you could get the same stuff at Banana Republic.

They'd have been more right if they said Club Monaco.

Still an amusing stretch though.

If that black blazer is less than 200 i'll definitely cop. Surprisingly nice looking. The coat and black cardigan look good as well. Not so sold on the last shirt, though...

I'm interested in that look with the peacoat, specifically the pants and how they look in a full body pic. Depending on prices, i'm certainly more interested than i was before. Although, i'm sure most of this stuff is going to be impossible to get because of collaboration hype and people scooping up most stuff the morning it's released.