Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ProfMonnitoff

Comme des Garçons for H&M

485 posts in this topic

There's no way I'm going to go wrestle all the asian lowlifes to get this stuff at retail and it won't be worth the eBay prices.

fixed it for you

this is going to suck

i don't see the point in this collaboration at all....it's not like CdG isn't already market friendly enough with its thousand diffusion lines and what not, what else can this possibly add to the cdg consumer base/empire

even the main label isn't priced so outrageosuly it warrants a high street version. bought a pair of H+ pants from s/s 08 that cost me little more than what a pair of zara trousers would cost me here.

this is hardly something to make cdg more accesible. it's just for h&m to make money and for cdg to get a bit of publicity.

bah to this.

yeah probably, but those two designers are very heavy on innovation of fabrics, might be a bit harder to distill that into something more mass market friendly

i think Raf Simons for H&M would work.

The real story is that they are trying to promote the launch of H&M japan.

theres NO H&M in the japland.

They are trying to drop the cdg collabo at the grand opening to attract customers (read peasants).

it's H&M wanting to get publicity, not comme des garcons.

As much as I'm sort of anticipating the release of the collab, I for some reason have doubts that it won't see the light of day in Toronto stores.. Dissapointing :(

As much as I'm sort of anticipating the release of the collab, I for some reason have doubts that it won't see the light of day in Toronto stores.. Dissapointing :(

The original press release that announced the collabo was from Toronto. It will be available in TO. Toronto has gotten every single H&M designer collabo so why not this one.

^ why though? 34234234 diffusion lines, 2837218032 different scents, 349813437489324 collabs...oh, and fucking cdg play, nuff said.

i'm actually surprised that it took this long for them to collab with a big box/fast fashion retailer.

im still interested. oh well.

it'll be at big stores (yorkdale, college), like Cavalli and others.....

will cop drop crotch trousers and shorts only if cheap

Two-tone cardigan may be okay. Only if it has some interesting construction, which it probably won't. Might just cop a coat because I need a new one. Overall, I'm as apathetic as I was before.

I'd definitely be interested in the drop-crotch pants.

Someone willing to get price points on them & pick them up for me?