Self Edge x Sugar Cane - SExSC06

Ry'on

That's interesting, and to me, somewhat weird, Grouse. To me, the feel of denim is very VERY central, and these feel especially nice and true, with their slubby roughage. They are actually the jeans where I enjoy the feel most strongly.

Goes to show how different we all are, I guess...

Anyway, keep wearing them, they look fine, if very early in the day, so to speak.

How do yours look like by now, Jackers ? Any chance of a pic?

I agree! One of my favorite pairs of jeans! The denim is simply beautiful and perfect forth warmer weather. I only wish I had this exact denim in a cut win a fuller rise and larger highs. I can rarely wear them due to the thigh and rise discomfort and I even sized up.

best pair of jeans i have ever worn by far! i wish i could buy another pair in my size =[

Common technicolor, a little masochistic suffering is what a true denimhead secretly craves.....

Seriously, the more you wear them, the better it will get. And I do think it's very commendable that you still describe them as one of your favourites!

Mine are also very tight, but I really like them that way, plus they are a good reason to stay half-way in shape!

They look real nice, Solix ! A lot more advanced than mine, and yet also with a lot that still can/will/should happen to them.

Combs and first traces of butt fade of mine. Crotch damage can be guessed only, one smallish spot on the left side.

2wmo2f9.jpg

*grin* Yeah, where else but a denim forum can you show your butt so demonstratively to other people and, with any luck, actually get some appreciation?

Seriously, after having provided a frontal view some days ago, I felt like sharing the part where the first traces of worth-mentioning fade are visible.

And yes, I've had those moments before where I was more or less compelled to explain something like "it really only was the jeans, honest!" after having looked a little too obviously at someone's ass.

• 2 weeks later...

Nice, grouse. The fades on the thighs are much more advanced than on mine. Then again, I haven't washed mine at all so far. Keep on rocking them...

i think thats because the guy shoot the photo close to his ass, and without shirt

x post from evo thread..

Self Edge x Sugar Cane 06

10 months ( 4 washes 2 soaks)

DSC_1054.jpg

DSC_1058.jpg

DSC_1066.jpg

DSC_1071.jpg

enjoy..

"The guy" also likes his jeans tight, and shan't be deterred by critics, however unkind they phrase their sentiment. Plus the pic was taken in the midst of our heat wave and I just could not bear keeping on my shirt.

I much like the evo on keenks pair, and hope the day will not be so very far away until mine will look similar.

Well, Mr. almost nice, please take note I wasn't making any excuses. Not at all. Merely explaining.

Are they really that common, I wonder? I just glanced through the jeans offers of one of those shopping clubs, and, strangely enough, all jeans were presented by shirtless models.

Yeah, I feel you, Peter, thought just the same in our heat wave a couple days ago.

Oh, man, they look magnificent. What did you do in them to get them that damaged in the back?

And how about fit pics?

I have a bout of depression here, mine must be years from looking like this.