Super...Smokers?

Got my first pack of Davidoffs this week. Went with the lights. They kinda taste like shit and burn too quick for my tastes. Prefer my American Spirits but the corner store I get smokes from had the davidoffs almost a dollar cheaper than AS so I thought I'd give it a shot.

my friend and i were downtown trying to find a decent bar and we were trying to think of what we used to do for fun before we were legal to drink. then we passed by the hookah lounge. brings back memories, used to be sooooo cool in high school haha. i used to have a little red hookah, took such good care of it.

i like the process of smoking hookah rather than just smoking it. the act of smoking it gets old quickly. i enjoy setting it up, moving the coals around making sure its milked all the time. it makes me feel cultured knowing how it all works haha.

by the way, this davidoff theme is odd. they aren't fancy or anything special. i've been smoking for 3 and a half years and have tried everything inside and out of the U.S. and i'm still the biggest parliament light fan. haters gone hate.

i like the process of smoking hookah rather than just smoking it. the act of smoking it gets old quickly. i enjoy setting it up, moving the coals around making sure its milked all the time. it makes me feel cultured knowing how it all works haha.

by the way, this davidoff theme is odd. they aren't fancy or anything special. i've been smoking for 3 and a half years and have tried everything inside and out of the U.S. and i'm still the biggest parliament light fan. haters gone hate.

yeh i switched it up last pack. just knowing that they don't sell for as much in other parts of the world is annoying since i have to pay $12CAD a pack. just getting canadian smokes now

• 2 weeks later...
So Mild Sevens are only sold in Japan? Nowhere to be found in sunny SoCal?:(

Asian supermarkets carry them... at least in NY/Boston.

I just got a carton of lucky strikes filtered. if anyone wants to swap some packs, let me know. smoking a whole carton of the same stuff gets boring :D

Have Marlboro skylines released at anywhere anyone lives? Have tried? How's?
skylines were released in my area a couple days ago. They arent bad, i cant really describe the taste, but i like them. i dont think they'll become my regular cigarettes, but they're worth a try.