Super...Smokers?

cigarettes....

i remember the first cigarette i ever had was a newport... made me never want to smoke a cigarette again... then my friend introduced me to djarum blacks.. those are what got me into cigarettes... the sweet flavor and the black packaging got to me... then when i turned 18.. i switched to regular cigarettes... smoked nothing but a pack of marlboro reds everyday for like three years... i have recently "quitted" and i am on my third month... hopefully i can hold out forever...

cigarettes...

soo gooodd... but sooo badddd :/

cigarettes....

i remember the first cigarette i ever had was a newport... made me never want to smoke a cigarette again... then my friend introduced me to djarum blacks.. those are what got me into cigarettes... the sweet flavor and the black packaging got to me... then when i turned 18.. i switched to regular cigarettes... smoked nothing but a pack of marlboro reds everyday for like three years... i have recently "quitted" and i am on my third month... hopefully i can hold out forever...

cigarettes...

i started on pall malls and then switched to reds haha

Pall Malls are good, surprisingly. I smoked them all last winter, and now if I smoke them again that's all I can think about.

• 2 weeks later...

American Spirit tobacco tastes great; my only compliant is how tightly they're packed. You can barely get any smoke from them and they take literally 15 minutes to smoke.

If you like the flavor yet the packing issue is holding you up from buying them (along with the semi-steep price tag), buy a tin of American Spirit tobacco, a pack of tubes and an injector machine (I swear by the Premier Excel) and make your own. It comes out to $3.50 a pack.

I switched to American Spirits about a year ago, and i've heard it said you never go back to another brand once you switch, which is true for me. and I love how long they last. I won't even bum a regular brand anymore if i'm out. tastes gross to me.

Any one know any other natural cigs besides Nat Sherman?

I think winstons are additive free, but I'm not positive. I don't really see any cig as additive free now that they're all fsc but if you still prefer the taste go ahead. Just don't think they won't kill you as fast as reds.

i love how long it takes to smoke an american spirit

i enjoy sitting outside my dorm room and just having the time to myself for a bit.

chill time to reflectj, yaknow?

Me too. Although people smoking a Marlboro in 3 drags can enjoy their burn accelerating urea and nitrites. I like the tasting tobacco and taking my time with it.

Don't know if this would belong in this thread or if it deserves its own, but do any of you smokers snus? I tried the camel frost & mellow when they rolled out here in NY less than a year ago and didn't like them much, but recently more tobacco shops have been stocking higher quality snus like General. I always hated (and still hate) dipping, but i can't get enough snus. So great not to have to run out for a cigarette in the middle of the winter to get a satisfying nicotine fix. So far my favorite is the white portion original, but i also love the white mini mint. Any other snus lovers on here?

cigarettes....

cigarettes...

fuck that, when shit gets slightly bad, i'm passing on to e cigarettes, and with the time it's going to take for shit to get bad, e cigarettes will have developed into good shit.

you bring a carton back to the states and you share it with friends! that's what i did when i went to the philippines, came home with a couple of cartons and passed it out like halloween candy

i want to be your friend