DIOR 19cm World Tour

totally epic

I've still not heard anything, not sure what's going on. The reason I'm not calling him is because 1. I'm not even involved in the tour, I just think it's shitty that the jeans are mia and I'm trying to do my part. and 2. I don't have any of his information. His last activity on HF is today, so I know he got my message. Either way, whoever organized it may have better luck getting in contact with him.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well his total lack of posting here doesn't say much for his credibility.

the least he could do is take a picture of the receipt from his local post office, or maybe even the tracking number that comes default with international shipments?

you know, instead of being an asshole and ignoring the people who made this possible.

well i meant if he doesnt respond to the PM on HF, not on sufu. he has activity today...but he didnt respond.

I know I just shipped something to Montreal and it took like 3 weeks. Customs is a bitch.

I'm giving jskidder the benefit of the doubt...

Canadian customs can be the pain in the ass sometimes. But usually my oversea order from here or ebay arrive in two weeks, usually less. Even if when I use proxy services stuff would usually arrive in three weeks, max.

I recently had an order from Canada that didn't come for about a month and I'm in the NW. But none-the-less, this guy is a HF postwhore and knows damn well we're wondering WTF is up with the jeans. The very least he could do is confirm shipping. I hate to see this fool mess up a world tour and at the very least cause all this bullshit if he did indeed ship em out.

/rant

James, all bullshit aside, you really need to come clean.

Yeah it's the Net and there are usually no consequences for one's actions. This is a different situation. People trusted you and you have completely let them down. It's bad enough that you decided, for whatever reason, not to participate in the tour but you have virtually disappeared with the jeans.

Don't you think you have a responsibility to the owner of the jeans to apprise him of what's up?

Your excuse for not visiting SUFU is as lame as anything I've ever read on the Net

Your behavior has made you look far worse than any of the many people you've derided over the years online

I realize I have no direct involvement in the tour. I am offering these comments as a bystander.

It's time to step up James!

as i mentioned, i cannot access sufu nor have i been able to due to regulations from work. it is blocked and the laptop i have for work is my only computer. i got the address of the next person in line from a member there who is also a member here and shipped them a while ago. they are going to canada and i expect them to arrive quite soon.

to be honest the jeans were way too big on me and after the first couple of weeks i couldn't wear them and keep them up any longer so they have just sat in my closet to the point i had actually forgotten about them until about 2 weeks ago.

this is what he said in response on HF

Originally Posted by jskidder from HF viewpost.gif

as i mentioned, i cannot access sufu nor have i been able to due to regulations from work. it is blocked and the laptop i have for work is my only computer. i got the address of the next person in line from a member there who is also a member here and shipped them a while ago. they are going to canada and i expect them to arrive quite soon.

to be honest the jeans were way too big on me and after the first couple of weeks i couldn't wear them and keep them up any longer so they have just sat in my closet to the point i had actually forgotten about them until about 2 weeks ago.

Translation

I don't like sufu any more. I just want to avoid you guys, so I told the guys down in IT to block sufu's web address. I have the address to the next person in the line up, but why send it to him when I could make a buck off the jeans myself? They are going to Canada, but to a buyer I found.

To be honest, the jeans looked better than I imagined. No wonder everyone wants Diors! But I needed cash fast so I flipped them. I would say sorry, but I don't give a shit! So leave me and my diesel jeans alone, bye!

Originally Posted by jskidder from HF viewpost.gif

Translation

I don't like sufu any more. I just want to avoid you guys, so I told the guys down in IT to block sufu's web address. I have the address to the next person in the line up, but why send it to him when I could make a buck off the jeans myself? They are going to Canada, but to a buyer I found.

To be honest, the jeans looked better than I imagined. No wonder everyone wants Diors! But I needed cash fast so I flipped them. I would say sorry, but I don't give a shit! So leave me and my diesel jeans alone, bye!

jskidder has like 7-8 pairs of washed diors, maybe more, and at least indigo mij raws. he doesnt have any reason to steal other people's diors and I wouldnt think hed split and keep them. but he still looks like a dumbass because of this whenever the jeans finally get there.

i'm sorry about the jeans and i'm sorry if you think i'm a bad person because it took me a month to get around to shipping them. i am lazy and a bad person i guess, but i am not a thief and i am not a scammer. its just that there are about a million things in my life more important than this and those things take priority, the main thing at this time being work. i have been home about 5 days in the last month + and during those times getting to a post office between 9am and 5pm is far less important to me than using that time in the office getting work done before i fly off again. i realize that the majority of people here probably don't even have full time jobs, let alone ones with the responsibility of mine being one of 3 employees of a very fast-growing national brand.

i fully admit that there were probably things i could have done to access sufu such as using my iphone but i didn't and i can't change that now. believe it if you want, but i am absolutely serious in saying that i could not get on from my laptop though and jen's desktop would not open the site either without crashing the browser before i could log in. as of last week when i got my macbook i can get on again but i figure whats the point now. i do feel ashamed about this because its not typically like me to flake like that, but when you are constantly as busy as i am you tend to not think about minor things like this in your life on a daily (or sometimes weekly) basis. and especially when most of that time you are over 1000 miles away from home where the jeans are sitting in your closet.

i can promise you all that the jeans are shipped at this point and that i admit that i am an asshole for fucking this up and pissing everyone off. i just want everyone to know that i was not intending to be shady or to steal or sell the jeans or anything like that. i think most of you know that i don't need them and that i could easily go and buy 20 brand new pairs of black 19cm mij if i really wanted to though, so i'm actually shocked that anyone actually suggested that anyway.

and despite my asshole ways and comments, i actually do like this place a lot and really like most of the members here. including some who have been bashing me about this situation. so i hope this hasn't caused all of you to hate me forever or anything.

you guys are such jerks D: