DIOR 19cm World Tour

totally epic

DUDEs, the jeans arrived today. It's a good thing, too, because I'm leaving for Arizona in three hours (4:00 AM taxi, heinous) - if the jeans arrived late we all would have had to wait another week while the jeans were forwarded to my AZ address. No pictures just yet; I'm still packing, cleaning the flat etc. Tomorrow evening at the earliest.

PS wish me luck I'm smuggling a bottle of Cuban rum across the border

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's that the jeans look like now:

Some whiskers coming in:

p1010068ay8.jpg

Inside pocket with all the participants in silver marker:

p1010070uo9.jpg

And here's some pictures of what the jeans were up to today:

First, a little band rehearsal; (we've got a gig in Flagstaff on Monday for whoever's around, we're called Boreas and we'll be at the cottage house) :

p1010077ey3.jpg

Then, off to the parking lot of Food City for some lunch...

p1010083fo5.jpg

p1010084zr4.jpg

...and popcicles:

p1010081vs3.jpg

This is going to be an interesting month for me; I haven't worn anything black for years. I'm having to totally rethink the kind of stuff I wear each day. Anyway, I'll be kicking around Tucson till January 3rd, then back to Vancouver for school.

I just got back home from our show in flagstaff, a mega-picture-post is coming tomorrow or soon. It's snowed something like 6 or 7 inches the night we were there, the jeans got to slog through some pretty steep snowbanks.

The coat is a vintage army officers pea coat, the wool is so thick it must weigh like 15 pounds.

I've got tons of pictures from a couple shows we've done but they're all on friends cameras; as soon as they're up on facebook they'll be up here.

Alright, these first pics were taken before and after our Flagstaff, haha it ended up that you can't see the jeans in any of them

A winter wonderland:

n1020870079_30100170_8941.jpg

This was taken the morning after, I am feeling extremely ill from too much rum (far right):

n1020870079_30100167_1773.jpg

Face imprint in the snow:

n1020870079_30100168_3083.jpg