DIOR 19cm World Tour

totally epic

Thanks to midnight, we now have a pair of Dior Homme MIJ 19cm size 27 in raw black that will be touring the world.

The rules are simple:

• Each person will have the jeans for one month.
  • A notebook will be sent around with the jeans where people can post / write anything (pictures of what you ate, where you live, pets, friends, concert tickets, ANYTHING).
  • People should try as hard as possible to post as many pictures as possible during their possession of the jeans in order to keep things interesting.
  • Please don't wash the jeans until there is already a fair amount of fading going on since, as dismalfuture said, washing does make them look a little off. Let's see if we can go 14 months without letting them touch water.
  • Each person will pay to have the jeans shipped to themselves from the previous wearer.
  • In order to prevent loss and theft, we will be swapping phone numbers, Facebook info, etc. in order to make sure everything goes smoothly.
  • The most important rule: WEAR EM HARD. The whole point is to fade these guys!!

The order in who will get the jeans is below:

1. totally epic - April (Seattle, WA)
  2. Astérix - May (Cleveland, OH)
  3. meta - June (Paris, FR)
  4. aho - July (East Lansing, MI)
  5. jskidder - August (Chicago, IL)
  6. Hella Hyphy - September (Ottowa, ON)
  7. timoac - October
  8. HammerHill - November
  9. please underestimate - December (Los Angeles, CA)
  10. Kelvyno - January
  11. theshonen8899 - February (Irvine, CA)
  12. technique - March (Tustin, CA)
  13. prokart - April (Montreal, QC)
  14. ???

In the event that somebody drops out, they will be replaced by the following people in order of which their names are listed:

1. Sunion
  2. Larry

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow, didn't realize there were so many midwesterners...I'm in East Lansing, MI. I don't want everyone to hate me after saying this, but if it means anything, since I visit Chicago often maybe I could do an in person hand off with jskids? haha sorry, another poor attempt at trying to get these jeans earlier than I'm slated for...;)