DIOR 19cm World Tour

totally epic

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We had actually planned to go to the Tulip Festival in Mt. Vernon, but the tulips were not blooming yet due to the colder than usual winter. The daffodils were in bloom though, and these ones were especially bright and yellow.

(Click for large)

2398139262_ec31f23cea.jpg

JesseJB climbing some rocks.

2397308015_6e3f7ee6a1.jpg

Me wearing the Diors.

2397308203_89389b8acd.jpg

Bad focus, but I liked it any how.

2398140314_b8670d017b.jpg

The bridge over Deception's Pass. (Click for large)

2398140460_707e13590b.jpg

Beautiful water.

2397308891_8168b8940d.jpg

2398140872_d08cddc354.jpg

to totally epic and everyone else in the tour...I know theres somewhat of a feeling that when you post pictures on these types of tours there has to be an interesting background/places famous around where you live/etc. but I just want everyone to know that while I do enjoy the variety, please don't feel that you MUST go to some beautiful locale or that any other pictures are worthless...I guess what I'm trying to say is, don't feel pressured into only showing us what you consider insteresting pics! ANY thing will do really, I'm sure we all just want to see the jeans in action, even if its just in random locations around your house or neighborhood...Just thought I'd mention...I realize that it's sometimes hard to post stuff everyday (especially when we've been spoiled on other tours by tg, beatle, ordo, etc.)...

Even here I see that for Americans the world is only limited by America ))))) Call this "the USA tour" than ))))) Half joke ))))

Hey man, don't be knockin on the tour just because no one let you in! You not being in it has nothing to do with a "limited American view of the world", but rather everything to do with you asking to participate days after the tour started and the list was decided. Other people have been put on the waiting/replacement list, and if it really means that much to you I'm sure you can be added too, but that's only if those who signed up before you pass on their turns. So please don't complain and show a little respect to those who signed up before you, as they did so without any cheating. After all, theres nothing we American's like more than freedom and equal opportunity. (10)

waaaaaaaw i am so stupid ))))) ok it 80% american tour with short SEJOUR in France and one day in Sing ))))

So what exactly is your beef, that we're not hitting Trinidad and Antartica? I really have no clue what youre bothered about. You a spokesperson for an overlooked country?

Guest noogsahoy
waaaaaaaw i am so stupid ))))) ok it 80% american tour with short SEJOUR in France and one day in Sing ))))

please stop ruinning this thread with your mindless babble.

other than this funny guy, the tour looks awesome guys!

keep up the work totally epic!