DIOR 19cm World Tour

totally epic

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

frenchy did you steal my belt?

Fuck no, I couldn't even wear it. It is so damn tiny. I only fit on like the 2nd to last hole and it looked stupid like that so I didn't bother with it.

Just got the jeans. They are in good condition, whiskers/honeycombs already starting to fade slightly. They smell like nice cologne, thanks Asérix I guess.

Went on a bike ride to Parc Monceau and the Dior offices to take pictures, when I found my camera's charge was dead! Going to take some Photobooth pictures and pick up some batteries ASAP.

By the way, the belt is amazing. It's not very wide, nice thick black leather, and really great details. Definitely goes perfect with the jeans. Tanner, nice fucking job.

I don't want to cut meta short just yet as it's only been a few days and I believe he'll pull through, but really I NEED more pics! This might be a pretty selfish thing to ask, but if anyone in the next few months is willing to trade spots with me I can guarantee a daily update with pics galore. The thing is I'm not busy at all this summer (no job, school, etc.) and I have plenty of time to take pics of myself breaking in jeans...heck thats pretty much what I do all day anyway! I just want this thread/jeans to get the love and attention it deserves!