DIOR 19cm World Tour

totally epic

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my post got deleted. Sufu fucking sucks. Anyway please just try to get a hold of the jeans somehow, hellahyphy. I'd appreciate it very much. If i can't figure out a new plan of who's gonna be in the tour or how its going to work for now, then ill figure something else out differently then. Dont really feel like giving these to people who are gonna get themselves banned or not take enough pictures to satisfy the dior loving newbs sufu seems to be acquiring more of daily. Sorry guys. Guess I was just too optimistic about the people i chose when is tarted this thing.

After everything this tour has been through, I would certainly understand if you just wanted the jeans back midnight...It's impossible to regulate how often a person will post upon receiving the jeans and certainly I'm no saint, but it's really disappointing to see things turn out this way. Should a new list be made? Or just try to stick it through? It's hard to trust anyone after this honestly, and the only thing I can think of is to choose people who actively take part on sufu daily (who can demonstrate an ability to upload pics often)...but anyways its your call! I'll respect anything you decide...

Hey, all is not lost!!! We've had a rash of shitty participants but it can only get better. Hella Hyply and I have been in touch, he's shipping the jeans to me on Friday (I think we can safely skip timoac - he's got 20 posts and he hasn't been on superfuture for a month), and we can pull this tour back on track.

Hey, all is not lost!!! We've had a rash of shitty participants but it can only get better. Hella Hyply and I have been in touch, he's shipping the jeans to me on Friday (I think we can safely skip timoac - he's got 20 posts and he hasn't been on superfuture for a month), and we can pull this tour back on track.

This sounds good then. Thanks for stepping in.

wtf.... where are the pictures? i wanted to see some broken in diors and all i got was a lot of text and bitching about tracking numbers and where these jeans actually are.

Hammerhill, you better take lots of pics!