totally epic

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spent some time downtown yesterday:

There was a huge-ass tiki head ready for transport:

p1010068wz1.jpg

The trolley cars that carry drunk UofA students and tourists were locked away till the weekend:

p1010069pw6.jpg

And here's what I wore with the jeans that day:

p1010072kc8.jpg

p1010070wk2.jpg

Yo sorry dudes I've been in transit between Tucson and Vancouver, then sorting out classes, plus I've been spending all my free time making thousands of dollars a week filling out surveys online. The jeans are safe, I'll have more pics soon.

Yo sorry dudes I've been in transit between Tucson and Vancouver, then sorting out classes, plus I've been spending all my free time making thousands of dollars a week filling out surveys online. The jeans are safe, I'll have more pics soon.

thousands of dollars a weeks you ssay!?

wait.

is he kidding

I got the jeans Dec. 16th, so if whoever is next could please email me their info I'll get these ready to go in a few days. I've gone cold-turkey from my laptop this year, so that explans the tapering off of pictures, but you guys are ravenous! I'll try to get one more big picture post up before they leave my care.

Also, I was kidding with the surveys.

I got the jeans Dec. 16th, so if whoever is next could please email me their info I'll get these ready to go in a few days. I've gone cold-turkey from my laptop this year, so that explans the tapering off of pictures, but you guys are ravenous! I'll try to get one more big picture post up before they leave my care.

You really only posted a couple pictures of the actual jeans.

Maybe skinny people are too unreliable and the next Dior tour should be around size 30 or 21cm.

im next, sent you a pm already.

I dunno...I have mixed feelings about this thread...I understand it takes a lot of effort to document the jeans daily from my own experience (and heck, even I tapered off a bit towards the end) so I can't blame anyone here so far for not posting pictures every day, but really, I can't help but feel let down (and no doubt this feeling is shared by anyone who had any hope for this tour, particularly midnight) that people aren't really trying. There's a certain level of conduct that must be followed when you agree to partake in something like this, and while the internet might not be "serious business", I'm not sure what the motivation is if at one moment you proclaim you want to take part and then when its your turn, nothing comes out of it....But like I said, I get that taking pictures of jeans you don't even own might not be a top priority on your to do list but please (to all the future participants), if you still agree to the concept of the tour and say you are willing to put in the effort, don't let us down any further!

midnight is one patient mofo...

Whats the current waist measurements on these Hammer? I'm wondering if it would be worth putting my name in the hat for a future month, as I'm sure some of the people probably aren't even around anymore.

yea can we update who came in and out of the tour and also the correct months that people are in? we need to get this tour goin. Hammer, let me know when you sent me the jawns asap please.