if you could dye anything in indigo...

jo3 b

i'm not talking denim.

i mean, any idea is cool. and there have been white backpacks that would probably look dope dyed in indigo.

but i'm trying to think (and have anyone else) outside the box. i'm currently testing and am in the process of dying a white t shirt from uniqlo. next up is a loopwheeled sweater from RRL.

any other ideas?

Ive actually contemplated ordering some indigo seeds (of both types which are usually used for dying purposes), cultivating them in my back yard, taking the leaves and letting them ferment with frequent water addition over a few months to get some home made natural indigo (usually known as AI?)

I'd dye a thick woven wool sweater.

Ive actually contemplated ordering some indigo seeds (of both types which are usually used for dying purposes), cultivating them in my back yard, taking the leaves and letting them ferment with frequent water addition over a few months to get some home made natural indigo (usually known as AI?)

That would be awesome. I just started growing plants in my backyard and wouldn't mind experimenting with this.

That would be awesome. I just started growing plants in my backyard and wouldn't mind experimenting with this.

yeh, i really wanna do it...also found a site that will sell you indigo "chunks" and indigo powder...its a bit pricey...

pair of chucks.

yes. then add a wax coat